Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Directory comparision between two server Post 302545275 by ch33ry on Sunday 7th of August 2011 11:52:56 PM
Old 08-08-2011
Hi Sir,

Thanks for you reply

I am new to unix...

Tried executing above query, however was getting the error..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Map Unix server directory to another Unix server directory

Hi, Anybody knows how to map a particular server directory to another server directory. Both servers are unix. For example when i view the files in server A /export/home/web/doc/ , I am actually viewing the files in server B /export/home/web/doc. Have been looking for a solution for a long time.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagolo
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How to mount a directory on another server?

Hi, I have two solaris 10 servers, and I want a directory (test) in server A be accessible in server B. I searched the web and the concept should be as follows: Server A: # share -F nfs /home/nms/test Server B: # mount -F nfs serverA:/home/nms/test /home/nms/test But when I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: racbern
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to mount a directory on one server to another?

Question 1) I have directory /home/userme/reports on server 1 and I want to mount that directory anywhere on server 2. How do I make this happen? Question 2) Server 2 is behind a firewall and server 1 is public...by mounting server 1 on server 2 do I compromise the security of server 2? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vincaStar
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Directory Server + RBAC on one server

Hello everyone, I have been trying to find a way to setup a directory server working with RBAC on Solaris. I will try to figure out my environment and my concerns. Here we go : - I have Unix servers mostly running Solaris 10 and 9 in my environment. - I have users/user groups that need to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niyazi
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with server/directory sync

Hi guys, can you help. I have looked all over the site and can not find the info I'm after. Perhaps I am missing something very obvious. I want to syncronise between 2 servers, I can not use NFS mount/share. So I have been looking at scp, rsync, rdist. Thing is, I want only the newer files to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Boloic
2 Replies

6. AIX

link directory across server

Hi All, I have directory "A" on server "1". I also have directory "B" on Server "2" I need to link these 2 directories "A" and "B" which are across servers. Is it possible? If so, can somebody help me on this? Thanks in advance. Mugundan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjdarm
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP files from different directory from remote server to one directory in local

Hi All, I want to search for .log files from folders and sub folders in remote server and FTP them to one particular folder in the local machine. I dont want to copy the entire directory tree structure, just have to take all the .log files from all the folders by doing a recursive search from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dassv
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Ftp a directory to another server from the local server what is the command

ftp a directory to another server from the local server what is the command (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PMoore
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the latest file from a directory in Server B to Server A?

ssh user@hostnameB cd /home/oracle latest_file_target=$(ls -trp -I "*.pd.Sat" -I "*.pd.Lag" -R | grep -v "/.pd" | tail -1) scp -r $latest_file_target user@hostnameA:$TARGET_DIR/ exit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahmed.vaghar
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to preserve time stamp while copying a directory from Server B to Server A?

Experts, Please help me out here. How to preserve time stamp while copying a directory from Server B to Server A (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed.vaghar
3 Replies
xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)						   XCB Requests 					      xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)

NAME
xcb_glx_get_mapfv - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/glx.h> Request function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t xcb_glx_get_mapfv(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_glx_context_tag_t context_tag, uint32_t target, uint32_t query); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint8_t pad1[4]; uint32_t n; xcb_glx_float32_t datum; uint8_t pad2[12]; } xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t; Reply function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors xcb_glx_float32_t *xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_request_t *reply); int xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data_length(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data_end(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. context_tag TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. target TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. query TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_GLX_GET_MAPFV. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). n TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. datum TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_glx_get_mapfv_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from glx.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)