Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SVN installation problem.
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting SVN installation problem. Post 302544481 by irudayaraj on Thursday 4th of August 2011 02:15:08 AM
Old 08-04-2011
SVN installation problem.

Hi,

I am a perl user.
I cannot check in files in my server. I have been provided with a svn_bin/svn file.
I have put that file in my home directory. I need to extract the file using some command but am not successfull in getting the command.

the command should be run so that i ll be able to check in my files.

how can this be done.

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unixware 7 installation problem

I got serious problem with installation of Unixware 7 on simple Intel p166 machine. Got Maxtor 850mb HDD. Everytime i try to install the system (through all install diskettes, including HBA) i got panic: PANIC: kernel-mode address fault on user address ... ...with registers and hardware stack... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nalim
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Installation problem

Hi , I have installed a s/w for work tracking (work tracking fecilitator) in linix OS. all my other perl programs are working fine. i have completed the backend part of it but unable to use this application . Please guide me regarding this . I have downloaded the source from... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alma
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with Subversion SVN

Hi, I am trtying to install SVN server with Apache. I have already configured apache with SVN modulesh and the same can be seen in the modules directory. -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34740 Jul 3 13:43 mod_authz_svn.so -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 385133 Jul 3 13:43 mod_dav_svn.so now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

svn+ssh problem

Hi! I have a really strange problem and i dont really know where the problem is. The problem is when i use svn+ssh in any way (commit, list etc.) and try to access the repo with a long path ex. svn ls... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dozy
0 Replies

5. Solaris

cmake installation problem

hi guys.. i installed cmake in solaris 5.10..... x86 i checked pkginfo | grep -i cmake ... it installed but when excuted cmake it showing following error in output bash-3.00# cmake ld.so.1: cmake: fatal: liblzma.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory help me anyone before... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SVN installation in UNIX

Hi all, I need ur help in installing SVN for unix. I am desperately need some helps on how to install SVN in unix. I have downloaded subversion-1.7.4.tar.gz . I have unzipped it and when i tried to ./configure it. I am unable to do so getting the error like "-bash: /.configure: No such... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dpak10
5 Replies

7. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SVN Permission problem

I am running subversion 1.6.6 on Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid), Viewvc 1.0.9 and apache2 (2.2.14) and LDAP authentication. I have multiple repositories on my SVN server and it all working fine, however I am unable to set access control (permissions) using AuthzSVNAccessFile. “SVNParentPath... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan1
0 Replies

9. SuSE

SVN(subversion) installation on SLES 11

I had installed svn on SLES 11 using comands: zypper addrepo http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:tools:scm:svn/SLE_11/devel:tools:scm:svn.repo zypper refresh zypper install subversion But when I run svn it gives me error as: linux-uw85:~/Desktop # svn help svn: error while... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies
Git::SVN::Editor(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Git::SVN::Editor(3)

NAME
Git::SVN::Editor - commit driver for "git svn set-tree" and dcommit SYNOPSIS
use Git::SVN::Editor; use Git::SVN::Ra; my $ra = Git::SVN::Ra->new($url); my %opts = ( r => 19, log => "log message", ra => $ra, config => SVN::Core::config_get_config($svn_config_dir), tree_a => "$commit^", tree_b => "$commit", editor_cb => sub { print "Committed r$_[0] "; }, mergeinfo => "/branches/foo:1-10", svn_path => "trunk" ); Git::SVN::Editor->new(\%opts)->apply_diff or print "No changes "; my $re = Git::SVN::Editor::glob2pat("trunk/*"); if ($branchname =~ /$re/) { print "matched! "; } DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation detail of the "git svn" command. Do not use it unless you are developing git-svn. This module adapts the "SVN::Delta::Editor" object returned by "SVN::Delta::get_commit_editor" and drives it to convey the difference between two git tree objects to a remote Subversion repository. The interface will change as git-svn evolves. DEPENDENCIES
Subversion perl bindings, the core Carp and IO::File modules, and git's Git helper module. "Git::SVN::Editor" has not been tested using callers other than git-svn itself. SEE ALSO
SVN::Delta, Git::SVN::Fetcher. INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS
None. perl v5.16.3 2013-06-10 Git::SVN::Editor(3)