Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: help with a script (fedora)
Operating Systems Linux help with a script (fedora) Post 302544206 by sundar.lynx on Wednesday 3rd of August 2011 07:47:16 AM
Old 08-03-2011
:)

Didnt Notice that one Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

FEDORA HELP(please)

I RECENTLY LOADED FEDORA LINUX ALL 4CD/S(FULL INSTALL). but i am getting no sound,no proper help documentation.what should i do. Please help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ameya_shaligram
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Fedora to be or not to be?

Hiya folks, I been browsing through the forums on information regarding Fedora. I know this is the version I want but what is holding me back now is whether my computer could run it easily? I'am asking this because alot of the forum posts and replies I have read, most of them ask for the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_Pinky
2 Replies

3. Linux

my c++ script in fedora

to all loving friends i have some scripts in c++, i need to compile and run in fc 2 pls how i can run my scrips from CUI, and from GUI ? can anybody help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sadiquep
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Fedora 7

Hi all, Have installed Fedora 7 at home on an oldish Acer 3500. No sound and currently using what I think is a 15inch monitor (not entirely sure). Anyways, was curious to know what others "do" on their home setups. I've been more used to logging into work's HP-UX machines for the most part in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

5. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Fedora startup script help

Can someone please tell me how to run a fedora startup script? I read these guides and tried to do what they said with no luck. Create a Startup Script Custom Startup Script | Open Source Club at Ohio State University This is what I put in my startup script. #!/bin/bash # chkconfig:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
6 Replies

8. Linux

Fedora 14

Anyone know where I can obtain a reliable download of Fedora 14? Every one I have attempted to download charges a fee and a credit card. I have the fee but no credit card. Plus I don't want a prepaid card for just a one-time purchase. :wall: This is how I feel. LOL Any advice? Thank... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aeo0868
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash on Fedora error on basic script

I am not able to execute bash script on Fedora. They were running on another environment. This is a sample script: #!/usr/bin/bash input="./data/heu/hout1" i=1 j=0 while IFS= read -r file1 do #Some code here done < "$input" #echo $j I get an error: bash: s.sh: command not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ngabrani
3 Replies
networkd(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					       networkd(8)

NAME
networkd -- network daemon. SYNOPSIS
networkd DESCRIPTION
networkd is a launch-on-demand daemon that performs opreations on behalf of code in libystem_network, a component of libSystem. networkd has no user-specifiable command-line argument, and users should not run networkd manually. LOGGING There are several methods with which to examine networkd's internal state for debugging and diagnostic purposes. The syslog(1) logging levels map as follows: Error - Error messages Warning - Non-fatal concerns Notice - Internal state messages Info - Informational messages By default, only log level Notice through Error is logged. Syslog may be used to modify the mask which logging levels are logged. For example, to enable log levels Emergency - Debug : % sudo syslog -c networkd -d The networkd settings file may also be used to change the log level. This method will add some additional logging that may be missing using the syslog technique listed above. This method is also persistent across runs of networkd For example, to enable log levels Emergency (1) through Debug (7): % sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.networkd networkd_log_level -int 7 The networkd settings file may also be used to change the log level for code in libsystem_network. For example, to enable log levels Emer- gency (1) through Debug (7) for libsystem_network code: % sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.networkd libnetcore_log_level -int 7 A SIGINFO signal will dump a snapshot summary of the internal state to the system log at log level NOTICE : % sudo killall -INFO networkd FILES
/usr/libexec/networkd The binary. /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.networkd.plist The launchd.plist(5) controlling the networkd job. /Library/Preferences/com.apple.networkd.plist An optional preferences file read by networkd. BUGS
networkd bugs are tracked in Apple Radar component "networkd". HISTORY
networkd first appeared in Mac OS X 10.7. SEE ALSO
networkd_privileged(8), syslogd(8), launchd.plist(5) Darwin June 2, 2019 Darwin