Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unix macro help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unix macro help Post 302543995 by trento17 on Tuesday 2nd of August 2011 03:45:56 PM
Old 08-02-2011
Thank hergp!!!
What is it's a function???
Code:
.$ type rx
rx is the function

Where it is? How I can see it, I tried to do find -name "rx*" with no sucess.

Thansk for help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI Macro Problem

I'm having a problem with a macro i put in my .exrc file. Here's what I put: map #I ^[ ^ [ is control-v and the escape key. It places a # a the beginning of a line by simply hitting the # on the keyboard. Problem is, now when I hit "o" or "O" to move up or down a line, it places a # at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Atama
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

USRSTACK macro

I'm upleveling code from 10.20 to 11.11....but I'm running into a problem in which the USRSTACK macro does not seem to be defined in 11.11. Has anybody else experienced this/fixed it/worked around it? Is there a different macro I should be using instead? Thanks for any info you can provide!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jalburger
1 Replies

3. Programming

macro

Can i define a macro for a function of 10 LOC. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankpro
9 Replies

4. Programming

Regarding #ident macro

Hi, In my application I have some number c files. In each of the file the following line will be the first statement. #ident "@(#) set.c 14.1.2.2 05/15/01 17:06:32" I would like to know what is the use of the above statement. Thanks Sarwan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarwan
1 Replies

5. Programming

Make-question - redefine a macro, using another macro..?

I think there is no problem to use any macro in a new macro definishion, but I have a problem with that. I can not understand why? I have a *.mak file that inludes file with many definitions and rules. ############################################## include dstndflt.mak ... One of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

F-key macro...

Hi everyone, What I am trying to do is assign a F-key a macro to save a file in vi and display said file in firefox. The details are as follows: I am using a Win 7 laptop with and ssh program to log into a unix system. What I am trying to do is figure out how to bring up the firefox... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csharp100
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke a script in UNIX using Excel Macro

Hi, I am using Send Keys to connect to UNIX server and invoke a script . Is there an alternate way to connect to UNIX server using Excel macro and invoke a UNIX Shell script? Anu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anandita.jha
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

macro

Can I create a macro in UNIX? If so where do I find out how? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JD_Sal
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX macro....Im new!!

Hey guys, thanks for lookin....my question is I want to create a macro on HPUX to SFTP a .xls to my Windows Server....I have exstensively searched and all I can find is What a macro is not how to create one. Reasoning for having a macro is to put it in a file creation script and have it run at... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DStewart
7 Replies

10. Programming

Explanation of a macro

Can some body explain this part in a header file for me? #include <limits.h> #define BIGNUM unsigned long long typedef BIGNUM (*hash_t) (char *str); ......I have hard time for the second part: typedef BIGNUM (*hash_t) (char *str); First, I could not find the definition of hash_t, which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies
GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF.3(October 1, 1997) 								   GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF.3(October 1, 1997)

NAME
GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF - put a segment on a reference belonging an instance in the current figure SYNOPSYS
#include <genlib.h> void GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF(insname, refname, layer, width, face) char *insname, *refname; char layer, face; long width; ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr PARAMETERS
insname Name of the instance in the which the reference is to be searched for refname Name of the reference to be used for the segment placement layer Physical layer of the segment width Width of the segment face Face of the figure on which the segment is to be placed DESCRIPTION
PLACE_SEG_REF places a segment regarding the position of the reference, refname, in the instance called insname. The segment coordinates are computed from the reference coordinates and the face given as argument. Two behaviours are expected, regarding the reference coordinates: the reference is on the given face of the abutment box the segment is not added, since it would have zero as length the reference is anywhere else A segment is drawn between the reference and the abutment box, and is given layer and width as attributs. One of its endpoint is given by the reference coordinates, the other one comes from the face. The face argument is meant in the placed instance, and can take any of the following values: NORTH the other endpoint has, for absissa, the x coordinate of the top of the abutment box of the cell, and for ordinate, the y coordinate of the reference. SOUTH the other endpoint has, for absissa, the x coordinate of the bottom of the abutment box of the cell, and for ordinate, the y coordinate of the reference. EAST the other endpoint has, for absissa, the x coordinate of the reference and for ordinate, the y coordinate of the right of the abutment box of the cell. WEST the other endpoint has, for absissa, the x coordinate of the reference and for ordinate, the y coordinate of the left of the abutment box of the cell. ERRORS
"GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF impossible : missing GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG" No figure has been yet specified by a call to DEF_PHFIG. So it isn't possible to place a reference inside it. you must call DEF_PHFIG before any other layout action. "GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF impossible : missing GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG" No figure has been yet specified by a call to DEF_PHFIG. So it isn't possible to place a reference inside it. you must call DEF_PHFIG before any other layout action. "GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF impossible : no abutment box" The current figure does not have an abutment box. Use DEF_AB(3) before this function. "illegal GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF : orientation is XX" The face parameter does not have a legal value, but XX. "illegal getphins : instance called insname does not exist" No instance called insname exists in the current figure "illegal getphref : references called refname does not exist" No reference called refname exists in the model of the instance insname. EXAMPLE
#include <genlib.h> main() { /* Create a figure to work on */ GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG("cell"); GENLIB_PLACE("gaci0_b", "r1", NOSYM, 23L, 54L); /* Put a reference */ GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF("r1", "a_0", ALU2, 2, NORTH); /* Save that on disk */ GENLIB_SAVE_PHFIG(); } SEE ALSO
genlib(1), GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG(3), GENLIB_SAVE_PHFIG(3), GENLIB_PHREF(3), GENLIB_PHSEG(3), GENLIB_COPY_UP_REF(3), GENLIB_COPY_UP_ALL_REF(3), GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF(3), GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF(3), GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. PROCEDURAL GENERATION LANGUAGE
ASIM/LIP6 GENLIB_PLACE_SEG_REF.3(October 1, 1997)