Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Gewtting Unity (or the Panel) to start Post 302543571 by Tecaze on Monday 1st of August 2011 09:18:39 AM
Old 08-01-2011
Try to update Unity with these commands:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-desktop/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

Then reboot your system. Taken from here:

Install The Latest Version For The Unity Interface On Ubuntu 11.04

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

removing application from the unity menu

Hello I have removed wine but the symbols of it application were in the unity menu (though nothing happened when I clicked on them). How can I remove symbols from the unity menu? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

editing the unity dash main menu

I have indeed succeeded in adding but not to the sub menu Internet, only when I ask for all the application I can see its icon. How can I edit the unity dash manually? Is there a text file for this? Some kind of folder content? I mean I used the app "main menu" and it add it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Unity / OSVR Application Developers Wanted

Hey, Anyone working on Unity / OSVR applications? I'm interested in developing a Unity / OSVR app which can be used to visualize a unix filesystem in 3D graphically using VR technology. So far, I'm installed Unity and OSVR server and the OSVR Asset into Unity on macOS. That's about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
MULTILOAD_APPLET(1)													       MULTILOAD_APPLET(1)

NAME
multiload_applet - Multiload (cpu, load average, memory, net, swap) applet for the GNOME panel. SYNOPSIS
multiload_applet [ --activate-goad-server[=GOAD_ID] ] DESCRIPTION
multiload_applet Contains 5 applets. CPU Load Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->CPULoad Load Average Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->Load Average Memory Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->MemLoad Net Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->NetLoad Swap Applet. To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose Applets->Monitors->SwapLoad OPTIONS
--activate-goad-server (Internal use only) GOAD server ID to activate GOAD_ID may be: multiload_cpuload_applet start the cpu applet. multiload_loadavg_applet start the load average applet. multiload_memload_applet start the memory applet. multiload_netload_applet start the net applet. multiload_swapload_applet start the swap applet. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 10 februar 2002 MULTILOAD_APPLET(1)