Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting New process, forgot the key point Post 302543436 by Maryeveryday on Sunday 31st of July 2011 07:41:32 PM
Old 07-31-2011
New process, forgot the key point

i am using a newprocess, but i forgot the key point

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Changed subject. See post below from Neo

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fibre connection Point to Point SUN

Anyone know of a guide or instructions for Solaris I got to configure a SBUS HBA to talk to a tape robot. I have done this on a switch but not point to point. just going HBA >>>>> TAPE Fibre simple two nodes Kie (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kie
6 Replies

2. HP-UX

forgot password

i forgot my password on a HP-UX 9.xx machine. is there a possible way of changing it without knowing the root passwd? I would do it with a boot disk and chroot but I dont have a boot disk available.... any ideas? thanks!! Paul Tittel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paultittel
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to include RETURN KEY with Background process "&" in Shell Script

Hello All, I am a newbie in Shell script programming, and maybe you can help me with my query. I need to write a shell script (mntServer.ksh) that will start a background process and also to be able to run another script. The mntServer.ksh script contains: #!/bin/ksh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: racbern
1 Replies

4. Solaris

forgot password

hello friends, I am currently using solaris 10. I have lost the root password. Can you please give me a step by step procedure on how to set the password again. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsharath
11 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

command to replace the entire line from the key point

Hi everyone I am new to Unix. I got stuck up by small issue. I have text file something like this abc 'xyz' '5' lmn 'pqr' '7' i want to replace the abc 'xyz' '5' to abc 'xyz' '6' but i have a key as 'xyz' based on this key i want to do that. I am not aware of how to use sed... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijayaragavan
7 Replies

6. Red Hat

Forgot Passwd

Dear all, I am using RHEL5. In that machine i forgot the root passwd. But i can able to login by using my username. But performing administrative tasks it will asks the root login. Can somebody tell me reset the root passwd. Thanks in advance. Regards, Prakashkumar.S (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashkumar41
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to perform a hexdump using dd from start point to end point?

hi, I would like to ask or is it possible to dump a hex using dd from starting point to end point just like the "xxd -s 512 -l 512 <bin file>" I know the redirect hexdump -C but i can't figure it out the combination options of dd. Hope someone can share their knowledge.. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Process to add mount point in Sun Cluster existing HAplus resource

Hi Well I would like to know step by step process of adding a mountpoint in HAPLUS resource in SUN cluster as I go the below command to add a mount point but not the step by step process of adding a mount point in existing HA Plus resource. clrs set -p FileSystemMountPoints+=<new_MP>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point? IN AIX

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point Best if there step that i can follow or execute before i mount or add diskspace IN AIX Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
2 Replies
SDL_keysym(3)							 SDL API Reference						     SDL_keysym(3)

NAME
SDL_keysym - Keysym structure STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint8 scancode; SDLKey sym; SDLMod mod; Uint16 unicode; } SDL_keysym; STRUCTURE DATA
scancode Hardware specific scancode sym SDL virtual keysym mod Current key modifiers unicode Translated character DESCRIPTION
The SDL_keysym structure is used by reporting key presses and releases since it is a part of the SDL_KeyboardEvent. The scancode field should generally be left alone, it is the hardware dependent scancode returned by the keyboard. The sym field is extremely useful. It is the SDL-defined value of the key (see SDL Key Syms. This field is very useful when you are checking for certain key presses, like so: . . while(SDL_PollEvent(&event)){ switch(event.type){ case SDL_KEYDOWN: if(event.key.keysym.sym==SDLK_LEFT) move_left(); break; . . . } } . . mod stores the current state of the keyboard modifiers as explained in SDL_GetModState. The unicode is only used when UNICODE translation is enabled with SDL_EnableUNICODE. If unicode is non-zero then this a the UNICODE character corresponding to the keypress. If the high 9 bits of the character are 0, then this maps to the equivalent ASCII character: char ch; if ( (keysym.unicode & 0xFF80) == 0 ) { ch = keysym.unicode & 0x7F; } else { printf("An International Character. "); } UNICODE translation does have a slight overhead so don't enable it unless its needed. SEE ALSO
SDLKey SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:00 SDL_keysym(3)