Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Happy SysAdmin Appreciation Day! Post 302543237 by linuxadmin on Saturday 30th of July 2011 03:45:04 AM
Old 07-30-2011
Belated wishes.. to all

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Sysadmin Day.

We have Labour day, Secretary Day Etc. But there is another day upcoming, which is System Administrator Day. (System Administrator Appreciation Day Friday - July 26th, 2002) http://www.sysadminday.com/ " Nice to hear that all our hardworks are getting noticed " :cool: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: killerserv
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Happy turkey day!

Hello all, Happy turkey day! I have no questions at this time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mskcc
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Happy Document Freedom Day

Document Freedom Day (DFD) is a global grassroots effort* to promote and build awareness of the importance of free document formats in particular and open standards in general.* If you have ever received a document from a friend that your software could not open, then you know the frustration of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Sysadmin Day Meetup in NYC

Hi All, I just joined this forum, and I think its great! I wanted to let you know in honor of Systems Administrator Appreciation Day (which is next Friday, as you probably know), I'm organizing a meetup in New York City to celebrate. I've made a page with more information here: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MPSimmons
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Alita Battle Angel - Happy Valentines Day

Just saw Alita Battle Angel with my Valentine and we really liked it. Hope many will go see it so they will make a sequel. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums221-picture1089.jpg (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
SAINT-SPC-CTRL(1)					      General Commands Manual						 SAINT-SPC-CTRL(1)

NAME
saint-spc-ctrl - run SAINT with control data SYNOPSIS
saint-spc-ctrl [interactionFile] [preyFile] [baitFile] [nburnin] [niter] [lowMode] [minFold] [normalize] DESCRIPTION
nburnin = 2000: number of burn-in iterations in MCMC. niter = 10000: number of main iterations in MCMC. lowMode = 0/1 : exclude extremely high counts in the model. - If baits are densely connected or dataset is small (few baits), use 1. - otherwise, use 0. minFold = 0/1 : forcing separation between true and false distributions. - If user wishes to allow typical contaminants with significant differential enrichment over control purifications, use 0. - otherwise, use 1. normalize = 0/1 : divide the counts by the total spectral counts in each IP. nburnin = 2000: number of burn-in iterations in MCMC. niter = 10000: number of main iterations in MCMC. lowMode = 0/1 : exclude extremely high counts in the model. - If baits are densely connected or dataset is small (few baits), use 1. - otherwise, use 0. minFold = 0/1 : forcing separation between true and false distributions. - If user wishes to allow typical contaminants with significant differential enrichment over control purifications, use 0. - otherwise, use 1. normalize = 0/1 : divide the counts by the total spectral counts in each IP. SEE ALSO
You can download a PDF file with more detailed instructions from http://sourceforge.net/projects/saint-apms/files/ which is called saint-vignette-<YYYYMonDD>.pdf. User Commands April 2012 SAINT-SPC-CTRL(1)