Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Google Plus (+)
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Plus (+) Post 302542539 by sysgate on Thursday 28th of July 2011 02:23:19 AM
Old 07-28-2011
Last time I checked, Myspace was awful, and I don't want to torture my eyes again, as well as my browser.

I actually like Google+, it's far more neater than Facebook, there are no virtual cows, kisses, lucky phrases, etc, but let's see. I guess Google isn't really targeting beating Facebook, simply because it's not going to happen, as the latter is already established trademark for online social networks, with some deep integration at most websites.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Personalized Google

FYI: If you use the new Personalized Google search page, you can add UNIX.COM to the page by adding one or more UNIX.COM RSS link: https://www.unix.com/external.php?forumids= (and forumid for a specific forum if you want). See: https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Google Chrome OS

google chrome os

i want to install google chrome , but i don't from where can i get the source (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook - Facebook authentication plugin for Jifty DESCRIPTION Provides standalone Facebook authentication for your Jifty application. It adds the columns "facebook_name", "facebook_uid", "facebook_session", and "facebook_session_expires" to your User model. SYNOPSIS
In your jifty config.yml under the "framework" section: Plugins: - Authentication::Facebook: api_key: xxx secret: xxx You may set any options which the "new" method of WWW::Facebook::API understands. In your User model, you'll need to include the line use Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook::Mixin::Model::User; after your schema definition (which may be empty). You may also wish to include sub _brief_description { 'facebook_name' } To use the user's Facebook name as their description. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook::View for the provided templates and Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook::Dispatcher for the URLs handled. init api Generates a new WWW::Facebook::API for the current user get_login_url Gets the login URL, preserving continuations get_link_url Gets the login URL used for linking, preserving continuations AUTHOR
Alex Vandiver LICENSE
Copyright 2005-2009 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. This program is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2009-06-09 Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook(3pm)