Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Q:Perl Extracting & Printing Security Token Post 302542514 by AndrewTwain on Thursday 28th of July 2011 12:47:56 AM
Old 07-28-2011
Thank you for the response. Seems to work for a few more forums, however still not for every vB forum. I'll send you another example, read the comments in your banking.

---------- Post updated at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:10 PM ----------

After checking your post update the last example seems to have fixed things. But it seems I've ran in to another problem. I need the usage of gzip, deflate but with the script looking like it does below, it puts the security token extraction back where it was before.

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
use LWP::UserAgent;

my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new(agent => q{Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;  Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET  CLR 3.5.30729)});
$ua->cookie_jar({});

print("Specify site URL(e.g http://site.com/): ");
chomp(my $url = <>);
print("Username: ");
chomp(my $username = <>);
print("Password: ");
chomp(my $password = <>);

$ua->default_header('Accept' =>  "text/xml,application/xml,applicati+on/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5",  
    'Accept-Language' => "en-us,en;q=0.5",
    'Accept-Charset' => "ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7",
    'Accept-Encoding' => 'gzip,deflate',
    'Keep-Alive' => "300",
    'Connection' => "keep-alive", 
    'Referer' => "$url/index.php");

push @{ $ua->requests_redirectable }, 'POST';

my $req = HTTP::Request->new(POST => $url . '/login.php?do=login');
$req->content_type('application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
$req->content("vb_login_username=$username&vb_login_password=$password&do=login&securitytoken=guest&vb_login_md5password=&vb_login_md5password_utf=&s=");
$ua->request($req);
my $content = $ua->get("$url/index.php")->content;
my $input = $1 if $content =~ /(<input.*?securitytoken.*?>)/m;
my $securityToken = $1 if $input =~ /value="(.*?)"/;
print "Security token: $securityToken\n";

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Network Shell Script & Blade Logic & Network Security

I am going to take up a position in Data & Network Security. I would need to write network shell scripts doing the following task: Going to around 2000 servers and findout which groups has access to each servers and which ids are there in each group that has access. I need to implement... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find & Replace string in multiple files & folders using perl

find . -type f -name "*.sql" -print|xargs perl -i -pe 's/pattern/replaced/g' this is simple logic to find and replace in multiple files & folders Hope this helps. Thanks Zaheer (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaheer.mic
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting and printing data

Hi I have the following data : <Cell id="34A" ref="ds:/BTS:34/Cells/Cell:34A"/> <Cell id="34B" ref="ds:/BTS:34/Cells/Cell:34B"/> <Cell id="34C" ref="ds:/BTS:34/Cells/Cell:34C"/> I would like to print this data in the following format : BTS:34 Cell:34A.I'm... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prega
9 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Perl - Retrieving and Printing Security Token

My script below is supposed to log in to my vB account on any vB forum I'm registered on and retrieve + print my security token. However it seems to be hit and miss. The logging in works perfectly just will not retrieve and print the security token for every forum I log in to. Code Below: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AndrewTwain
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting character between 2 token - using only first match

Hello. ps -ae return I would like that the following command return 3214 echo " 3214 ? 00:00:01 acroread" | grep -o "]]]*" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Security Token

I got this message while submitting a reply to a thread. I could submitt the replies till yesterday but today it shows me the following message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing." What should I do to resolve this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akang
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting substring within string between 2 token within the string

Hello. First best wishes for everybody. here is the input file ("$INPUT1") contents : BASH_FUNC_message_begin_script%%=() { local -a L_ARRAY; BASH_FUNC_message_debug%%=() { local -a L_ARRAY; BASH_FUNC_message_end_script%%=() { local -a L_ARRAY; BASH_FUNC_message_error%%=() { local... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
3 Replies
LaTeXML::Token(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       LaTeXML::Token(3pm)

NAME
"LaTeXML::Token" - representation of a token, and "LaTeXML::Tokens", representing lists of tokens. DESCRIPTION
This module defines Tokens ("LaTeXML::Token", "LaTeXML::Tokens") that get created during tokenization and expansion. A "LaTeXML::Token" represents a TeX token which is a pair of a character or string and a category code. A "LaTeXML::Tokens" is a list of tokens (and also implements the API of a LaTeXML::Mouth so that tokens can be read from a list). Common methods The following methods apply to all objects. "@tokens = $object->unlist;" Return a list of the tokens making up this $object. "$string = $object->toString;" Return a string representing $object. Token methods The following methods are specific to "LaTeXML::Token". "$string = $token->getCSName;" Return the string or character part of the $token; for the special category codes, returns the standard string (eg. "T_BEGIN-"getCSName> returns "{"). "$string = $token->getString;" Return the string or character part of the $token. "$code = $token->getCharcode;" Return the character code of the character part of the $token, or 256 if it is a control sequence. "$code = $token->getCatcode;" Return the catcode of the $token. Tokens methods The following methods are specific to "LaTeXML::Tokens". "$tokenscopy = $tokens->clone;" Return a shallow copy of the $tokens. This is useful before reading from a "LaTeXML::Tokens". "$token = $tokens->readToken;" Returns (and remove) the next token from $tokens. This is part of the public API of LaTeXML::Mouth so that a "LaTeXML::Tokens" can serve as a LaTeXML::Mouth. AUTHOR
Bruce Miller <bruce.miller@nist.gov> COPYRIGHT
Public domain software, produced as part of work done by the United States Government & not subject to copyright in the US. perl v5.10.1 2009-06-11 LaTeXML::Token(3pm)