Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Google Plus (+)
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Plus (+) Post 302542509 by AndrewTwain on Wednesday 27th of July 2011 11:49:37 PM
Old 07-28-2011
Possible, however unlikely. Their creativity just doesn't seem to be that ingenious.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Personalized Google

FYI: If you use the new Personalized Google search page, you can add UNIX.COM to the page by adding one or more UNIX.COM RSS link: https://www.unix.com/external.php?forumids= (and forumid for a specific forum if you want). See: https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Google Chrome OS

google chrome os

i want to install google chrome , but i don't from where can i get the source (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies
AnyData::Storage::File(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       AnyData::Storage::File(3pm)

NAME
AnyData::Storage::File -- manipulate files with rich warnings DESCRIPTION
Opens, reads from, writes to, creates and destroys files with numerous options for error handling, flocking, binmode, etc. The simplest form is the equivalent of my $f = AnyData::Storage::File->new(dirs=>@dirs,flock=>1); my $str1 = $f->adSlurp($file); for( @dirs ) { open(IN,$file) or die $!; } sub slurp { local *IN; local $/ = undef; } But, depending on how you set the default behaviour SYNOPSIS
use AnyData; my $f = AnyData::Storage::File->new; $f->set('binmode',1|0); $f->set('PrintError',1|0); $f->set('RaiseError',1|0); $f->set('Trace',1|0); $f->set('f_dir',$dir|$dir_array) < input, fail if doesn't exist > output, truncate if exists, create if doesn't >> append, create if doesn't exist +< read/write, fail if doesn't exist r = < r+ = new() my $f = AnyData::Storage::File->new; or my $f = AnyData::Storage::File->new( %flags ); %flags is a hash which can contain any or all of: f_dir => $directory, # defaults to './' ( binmode => $binmode, # defaults to 0 (doesn't binmode files) printError => $warnings, # defaults to 1 (print warning on errors) open_local_file( $fname, $mode ); Mode is one of a = append open for reading & writing, create if doesn't exist r = read open for reading, fail if doesn't exist u = open open for reading & writing, fail if doesn't exist c = create open for reading & writing, fail if it already exists o = overwrite open for reading & writing, overwrite if it already exists Additionally, all modes fail if the file can't be opened. On systems that support flock, 'r' fails if a shared lock can not be obtained; the other modes fail if an exclusive lock can't be obtained. perl v5.10.1 2004-08-17 AnyData::Storage::File(3pm)