Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to Make interface 1000Mbps? Post 302541991 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 26th of July 2011 10:25:54 AM
Old 07-26-2011
set the network port on the switch to "autoneg" and check that the switchport is good for 1000mbps..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Error in issuing a make and make install

Hi, Recently I install a package and try to do a make and make install. However, in the make it gives me below error:- make:Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am' make:Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am' Can anyone please explain to me what does this mean? I have been trying... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahjiefreak
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Gani Network Driver Won't Install - make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make targ...

I attached a README file that I will refer to. I successfully completed everything in the README file until step 4. # pwd /gani/gani-2.4.4 # ls COPYING Makefile.macros gem.c Makefile Makefile.sparc_gcc gem.h Makefile.amd64_gcc ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bradj47
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between configure/make/make install.

Hi, While installation of apache on linux, we perform the below tasks. 1) Untar 2) configure 3) make 4) make install. I wanted to understand the difference and working of configure/make/make install. Can any one help me understanding this? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praveen_b744
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

5. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

7. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Haed code nxge0 nic interface with full duplex & 1000mbps

Hi All I would need to do hard code of nxge0 nic to full duplex & 1000mbps. So that whenever solaris server come up after reboot. it will show full duplex & 1000mbps setting only. Please also let me know how to do it online through command. regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
0 Replies
WHOM(1) 							     [nmh-1.5]								   WHOM(1)

NAME
whom - report to whom a message would go SYNOPSIS
whom [-alias aliasfile] [-check | -nocheck] [-draftfolder +folder] [-draftmessage msg] [-nodraftfolder] [-server servername] [-port port- name/number] [-sasl] [-saslmech mechanism] [-snoop] [-user username] [-tls] [-notls] [file] [-draft] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Whom is used to expand the headers of a message into a set of addresses and optionally verify that those addresses are deliverable at that time (if -check is given). The -draftfolder +folder and -draftmessage msg switches invoke the nmh draft folder facility. This is an advanced (and highly useful) fea- ture. Consult the mh-draft(5) man page for more information. If nmh is using the SMTP MTA, the -server and the -port switches can be used to override the default mail server (defined by the /etc/nmh/mts.conf servers entry). The -snoop switch can be used to view the SMTP transaction. (Beware that the SMTP transaction may con- tain authentication information either in plaintext or easily decoded base64.) If nmh has been compiled with SASL support, the -sasl switch will enable the use of SASL authentication with the SMTP MTA. Depending on the SASL mechanism used, this may require an additional password prompt from the user (but the ".netrc" file can be used to store this password). -saslmech switch can be used to select a particular SASL mechanism, and the the -user switch can be used to select a authoriza- tion userid to provide to SASL other than the default. If SASL authentication is successful, nmh will attempt to negotiate a security layer for session encryption. Encrypted data is labelled with `(encrypted)' and `(decrypted)' when viewing the SMTP transaction with the -snoop switch. The -saslmaxssf switch can be used to select the maximum value of the Security Strength Factor. This is an integer value and the exact meaning of this value depends on the underlying SASL mechanism. A value of 0 disables encryption. If nmh has been compiled with TLS support, the -tls and -notls switches will require and disable the negotiation of TLS support when con- necting to the SMTP MTA. Encrypted data is labelled with `(tls-encrypted)' and `(tls-decrypted)' when viewing the SMTP transction with the -snoop switch. The files specified by the profile entry "Aliasfile:" and any additional alias files given by the -alias aliasfile switch will be read (more than one file, each preceded by -alias, can be named). See mh-alias(5) for more information. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's nmh directory Draft-Folder: To find the default draft-folder Aliasfile: For a default alias file postproc: Program to post the message SEE ALSO
mh-alias(5), post(8) DEFAULTS
`file' defaults to <mh-dir>/draft `-nocheck' `-alias' defaults to /etc/nmh/MailAliases CONTEXT
None BUGS
With the -check option, whom makes no guarantees that the addresses listed as being ok are really deliverable, rather, an address being listed as ok means that at the time that whom was run the address was thought to be deliverable by the transport service. For local addresses, this is absolute; for network addresses, it means that the host is known; for uucp addresses, it (often) means that the UUCP network is available for use. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 WHOM(1)