Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Toad for Oracle 11G Schema browser Post 302541381 by vivek.goel.piet on Sunday 24th of July 2011 10:02:56 AM
Old 07-24-2011
please upgrade your toad version as toad 7.6 is outdated now a days

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Toad oracle with Unix

Hi Experts, Iam a C/C++ developer but want to learn Proc with oracle and how to connect with TOAD and what RAC please help me explain me with respect to Unix operating system only installations of these with respect to the Unix operating system. plese help me to understand these topics. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Toad for Oracle 11G - schema browser not working

Need a help Schema browser in Toad not listing the tables when i connected to Oracle 11g schema did any body faced the issue... ? How to resolve the issue (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
0 Replies

3. Programming

converting data from excel sheet to oracle using toad

guys i have data in excel sheet , how do i convert that data to database table (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gl@)!aTor
2 Replies
INNLOG.PL(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      INNLOG.PL(8)

NAME
innlog.pl - summarize innd and nnrpd log files. SYNOPSIS
innlog.pl DESCRIPTION
Innlog.pl is a perl(1) script that summarizes the activity that innd and nnrpd(8) report to syslog. It is normally invoked by scanlogs(8). HISTORY
Written by Greg Patten <greg@loose.apana.org.au>. Based on an awk version written by Landon Curt Noll <chongo@toad.com> and Rich $alz <rsalz@uunet.uu.net> for InterNetNews. This is revision 1.1, dated 1996/10/29. SEE ALSO
innd(8) news.daily(8), newslog(5), nnrpd(8), scanlogs(8), tally.control(8), tally.unwanted(8), writelog(8). INNLOG.PL(8)