Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Video Tutorial for sed and awk Post 302541311 by frintocf on Saturday 23rd of July 2011 04:44:04 PM
Old 07-23-2011
Question Video Tutorial for sed and awk

Could anyone help me with the link/URL where I can find the Complete Video Tutorial for SED and AWK

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Sed and Awk Tutorial

Hello, Im new to Sed and Awk, and would like to read through a nice tutorial. Could you please suggest me one. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Good refernce site/tutorial for sed

Hi, Can any one please suggest me some sites over which i can find tutorial for sed. -Sarbjit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

nautilus audio/video properties missing tutorial

Since it was a royal pain for me to figure out how to show nautilus audio/video properties I would share this with other people. I KNOW this package does the trick. totem-nautilus This package MAY do the trick. I was reading this. gnome-mplayer-nautilus-1.0.3-1.fc15.x86_64.rpm -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Video Tutorial: How to Use Code Tags

How to Use Code Tags in The UNIX and Linux Forums Developer: This video tutorial was created by scott for forum users. Everyone should use code tags when posting code and command line logic in the forums. cPF45jjWe7Q A full list of BB codes is available here. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk tutorial

Hi All, I am new to this forum , i observed that many complicated problems are solved by using AWK. Yoda and Vidyadhar85 and others give very quick solution to the problems using AWK. As i am new to this, its getting tough for me to understand how does the AWK code works , although it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reshu289
4 Replies

7. Web Development

Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja: A Recommended Vue.js Video Tutorial Series

A number of people have asked me how to get started with Vue.js and my reply before today was to Google "Vue.js". That has changed and my recommendation to anyone who wants to learn the fastest growing, easiest to learn and use Vue.js web dev framework is to watch this video tutorial series: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. Programming

Video Tutorial of Linux System Programming with C

Video tutorial of Linux System Programming with C. YouTube - Linux System Programming with C by Indronil Banerjee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vectrum
1 Replies
URLCODING(3)						 libbash urlcoding Library Manual					      URLCODING(3)

NAME
urlcoding -- a Libbash library for encoding and decoding URL's. SYNOPSIS
urlEncodeString [-l] <STRING> urlEncodeFile [-l] <FILE> urlEncodeStream [-l] urlDecodeString <STRING> urlDecodeFile <FILENAME> urlDecodeStream DESCRIPTION
urlcoding is a collection of functions that convert ASCII-text to standard URL's and vice-versa. The AWK code used is based on code by Heiner Steven <heiner.steven@odn.de> The function list: urlEncodeString Creates a URL from an ASCII string urlEncodeFile Converts a file into URL-valid text urlEncodeStream Converts standard input into URL-valid text urlDecodeString Converts a URL-encoded text back to a plain-text form urlDecodeFile Coverts URL-encoded text in a file back to plain text urlDecodeStream Converts URL-encoded standard input to text Detailed interface description follows. The [-l] option for the encoding functions should be used when line-feed characters (' ') are to be encoded as well. All functions print the results of their conversions to standard output. The exit status of all functions is that of the command 'awk', with '0' for success FUNCTIONS DESCRIPTIONS
urlEncodeString [-l] <STRING> Converts STRING - a string of ASCII characters - to URL. urlEncodeFile [-l] <FILE> Coverts FILE of URL-encoded text to plain text urlEncodeStream [-l] Converts text from standard input to URL-text. urlDecodeString <STRING> Converts URL-encoded string STRING back to text. urlDecodeFile <FILENAME> Converts the URL-encoded text in FILE to plain text. urlDecodeStream Converts the URL-encoded text from standard input to plain-text AUTHORS
Alon Keren <alon.keren@gmail.com> SEE ALSO
ldbash(1), libbash(1) Linux Epoch Linux