Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone? Post 302540840 by tayyabq8 on Thursday 21st of July 2011 05:27:43 PM
Old 07-21-2011
I'm planning to buy smartphone, my choices were iPhone 4(16GB), Galaxy SII, HTC Sensation and LG Optimus 2x, almost same prices here, with LG being cheapest then Samsung, looked at Samsung SII phone in store today, it looks best among them, after reading reviews here I am more inclined towards Samsung now.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet?

How much do you use your mobile phone to access the Internet? Vote and Discuss!! (46 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
46 Replies
madwimax(8)															       madwimax(8)

NAME
madwimax - driver for mobile WiMAX equipment based on Samsung CMC-730 SYNOPSIS
madwimax [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
madwimax is an experimental reverse-engineered linux driver for mobile WiMAX (802.16e) devices based on Samsung CMC-730 chip. These devices are currently supported: o Samsung SWC-U200 o Samsung SWC-E100 o Samsung SWM-S10R (it is built in Samsung NC-10 netbook) The driver is completely user-space. It requires libusb-1.0 and TUN/TAP driver to work. OPTIONS
-d, --daemonize Daemonize after startup. --device=VID:PID Specify the USB device by VID:PID combination. -e FILE, --event-script=FILE Specify path to the event script. --exact-device=BUS/DEVICE Specify the exact USB BUS/DEVICE (use with care!). -f, --detach-dvd Detach pseudo-DVD kernel driver on startup. -h, --help Display help. -l FILE, --log-file=FILE Write log to the specified FILE instead of the other methods. -o, --diode-off Turn off the diode (diode is turned on by default). -q, --quiet Switch off logging. -V, --version Print the program version number. -v, --verbose Increase the log level. --ssid=SSID Specify service set identifier, or SSID, which is a friendly name that identifies a particular 802.16e wireless network. EXIT STATUS
0 Success 1 Failure (syntax or usage error; hardware error; underlying software error; unexpected error). BUGS
See the madwimax issue tracker: <http://code.google.com/p/madwimax/issues/list> AUTHOR
Written by Alexander Gordeev, <mailto:lasaine@lvk.cs.msu.su> RESOURCES
Main web site: <http://code.google.com/p/madwimax/> COPYING
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Alexander Gordeev. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). 27 September 2009 madwimax(8)