Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Need help! How to gnuplot a picture?? Post 302540184 by kelvin490 on Wednesday 20th of July 2011 01:19:50 AM
Old 07-20-2011
Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults":

Code:
gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults'
gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines

How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?)

can I massively( and automatically) do this so that I'll have a set of bmp files (say, 100 of them) to make movie?

Thanks very much. All replies are welcome.

Last edited by pludi; 07-20-2011 at 04:44 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

picture

How i do i post a picture below my name as some of u have???? Is there a rule like only those who are moderators, administrators only can have a picture below their names??? If not, then kindly tell me how to post a picture below my name?? Thanks, Nisha :rolleyes: (44 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nisha
44 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
BNO_PLOT(1)															       BNO_PLOT(1)

NAME
bno_plot - generate interactive 3D plot of IO blocks and sizes SYNOPSIS
bno_plot [ -h | --help ] [ -v | --verbose ] [ -K | --keys-below ] [ <file...> ] DESCRIPTION
bno_plot is a visualization tool for the block layer IO tracing tool called blktrace(8). As noted in its documentation, blktrace is a block layer IO tracing mechanism which provides detailed information about request queue operations up to user space. bno_plot utilizes gnuplot to generate a 3D plot of the block number output from btt. If no <files> are specified, it will utilize all files generated after btt was run with -B blknos (meaning: all files of the form blknos*[rw].dat). The -K option forces bno_plot to put the keys below the graph. If it is not specified, all keys for input files are put in the upper right corner of the graph. If the number of devices exceed 10, then bno_plot will automatically push the keys under the graph. To use this utility, the gnuplot package needs to be installed. To exit the plotter, enter 'quit' or ^D at the 'gnuplot> ' prompt. AUTHORS
bno_plot was written by Alan D. Brunelle. This man page was created from the blktrace documentation by Bas Zoetekouw. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <linux-btrace@vger.kernel.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. This manual page was created for Debian by Bas Zoetekouw. It was derived from the documentation provided by the authors and it may be used, distributed and modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. On Debian systems, the text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. SEE ALSO
btt (1), gnuplot (1), blktrace (8), blkparse (1), verify_blkparse (1), blkrawverify (1) blktrace git-20080213182518 February 22, 2007 BNO_PLOT(1)