Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming GMAKE error returns - What does that mean ? Post 302539725 by Corona688 on Monday 18th of July 2011 01:27:30 PM
Old 07-18-2011
What the error code means depends on what returned it to gmake.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gmake

Can somebody tell me about "gmake "utility and its apparent advantage with "Imake" and "Make".??? can somebody send me the URLs where I can get more material on above topics? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Abhishek
1 Replies

2. AIX

gmake For AIX 5.3

hello everybody i will be very thankful if someone tells me where i can find the gmake for AIX 5.3 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CPAM_TWW -gmake utilities

Hi CPAM-TWW, We need to know Whether CPAM-TWW ( cross platform application Management) package comes along With HP-UX11i . if so , Please get Which package needs to be triggered during installation ( We are more intrested on TWWgmake and TWWutilites( 3rd party software The Written Word)) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
0 Replies

4. Programming

what is the distinguish between gmake and make?

I am working on solaris 9. and use gmake to compile and linke c/c++ program. anybody can tell me the distinguish between gmake and make? :confused: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin.zhu
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep returns many values into a variable error

I get an error when I grep my results into a variable when the grep finds more than one file. FND="$(find ediout* -mmin -60)" if ; then STR="$(find ediout* -mmin -60 -exec grep -l "ERRORS Encountered" {} +)" fi When there is only one ediout file it works fine. How do I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aispg8
11 Replies

6. Programming

gmake undefined symbol error

I have a C code which i am trying to compile using gcc. When i am trying to compile it i get the error undefined symbol error though i am providing the -l*** option where *** refers to the module where the object files for those symbols are present. Can someone help me on the same. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manaankit
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution of shell script returns error 127

Hi All, While running shell script i got following output. interpreter "usr/bin/ksh" not found sh: step1.sh: not found. ldnhpux | oracle >echo $? 127 - Running command "which ksh" retruns "usr/bin/ksh". - I found some information on web stating to remove extra carriage return chars,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuchirP
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gmake on Mac

I am using my teminal on Mac to run some files with gmake, (I used unix before,but now I am trying to run it frm my mac) and I get the error message: -bash: gmake: command not found Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gmake

hi with regard that i am new with linux , i don't have any information about GNU make? is it a part of linux or it must be installed in linux separately? thanks in advance for you attention best regard fereshte (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: komijani
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Iscsiadm command returns error 'no records found'

Hi there, I'm currently working on an exercise to connect to a Windows iscsi target via a Red Hat initiator machine. I'm using Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7.1 I have created the target on the Windows Server box and the two devices can communicate with each other. Verified... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tech87
3 Replies
Dancer::Error(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Dancer::Error(3pm)

NAME
Dancer::Error - class for representing fatal errors SYNOPSIS
# taken from send_file: use Dancer::Error; my $error = Dancer::Error->new( code => 404, message => "No such file: `$path'" ); Dancer::Response->set($error->render); DESCRIPTION
With Dancer::Error you can throw reasonable-looking errors to the user instead of crashing the application and filling up the logs. This is usually used in debugging environments, and it's what Dancer uses as well under debugging to catch errors and show them on screen. ATTRIBUTES
code The code that caused the error. This is only an attribute getter, you'll have to set it at "new". title The title of the error page. This is only an attribute getter, you'll have to set it at "new". message The message of the error page. This is only an attribute getter, you'll have to set it at "new". exception The exception that caused the error. If the error was not caused by an exception, returns undef. Exceptions are usually objects that inherits of Dancer::Exception. This is only an attribute getter, you'll have to set it at "new". METHODS
/SUBROUTINES new Create a new Dancer::Error object. title The title of the error page. type What type of error this is. code The code that caused the error. message The message that will appear to the user. exception The exception that will be useable by the rendering. backtrace Create a backtrace of the code where the error is caused. This method tries to find out where the error appeared according to the actual error message (using the "message" attribute) and tries to parse it (supporting the regular/default Perl warning or error pattern and the Devel::SimpleTrace output) and then returns an error- higlighted "message". tabulate Small subroutine to help output nicer. dumper This uses Data::Dumper to create nice content output with a few predefined options. render Renders a response using Dancer::Response. environment A main function to render environment information: the caller (using "get_caller"), the settings and environment (using "dumper") and more. get_caller Creates a strack trace of callers. _censor An internal method that tries to censor out content which should be protected. "dumper" calls this method to censor things like passwords and such. _html_encode Internal method to encode entities that are illegal in (X)HTML. We output as UTF-8, so no need to encode all non-ASCII characters or use a module. FIXME : this is not true anymore, output can be any charset. Need fixing. AUTHOR
Alexis Sukrieh LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2009-2010 Alexis Sukrieh. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; or the Artistic License. See http://dev.perl.org/licenses/ for more information. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-31 Dancer::Error(3pm)