Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming GMAKE error returns - What does that mean ? Post 302539725 by Corona688 on Monday 18th of July 2011 01:27:30 PM
Old 07-18-2011
What the error code means depends on what returned it to gmake.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gmake

Can somebody tell me about "gmake "utility and its apparent advantage with "Imake" and "Make".??? can somebody send me the URLs where I can get more material on above topics? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Abhishek
1 Replies

2. AIX

gmake For AIX 5.3

hello everybody i will be very thankful if someone tells me where i can find the gmake for AIX 5.3 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CPAM_TWW -gmake utilities

Hi CPAM-TWW, We need to know Whether CPAM-TWW ( cross platform application Management) package comes along With HP-UX11i . if so , Please get Which package needs to be triggered during installation ( We are more intrested on TWWgmake and TWWutilites( 3rd party software The Written Word)) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
0 Replies

4. Programming

what is the distinguish between gmake and make?

I am working on solaris 9. and use gmake to compile and linke c/c++ program. anybody can tell me the distinguish between gmake and make? :confused: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin.zhu
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep returns many values into a variable error

I get an error when I grep my results into a variable when the grep finds more than one file. FND="$(find ediout* -mmin -60)" if ; then STR="$(find ediout* -mmin -60 -exec grep -l "ERRORS Encountered" {} +)" fi When there is only one ediout file it works fine. How do I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aispg8
11 Replies

6. Programming

gmake undefined symbol error

I have a C code which i am trying to compile using gcc. When i am trying to compile it i get the error undefined symbol error though i am providing the -l*** option where *** refers to the module where the object files for those symbols are present. Can someone help me on the same. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manaankit
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution of shell script returns error 127

Hi All, While running shell script i got following output. interpreter "usr/bin/ksh" not found sh: step1.sh: not found. ldnhpux | oracle >echo $? 127 - Running command "which ksh" retruns "usr/bin/ksh". - I found some information on web stating to remove extra carriage return chars,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuchirP
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gmake on Mac

I am using my teminal on Mac to run some files with gmake, (I used unix before,but now I am trying to run it frm my mac) and I get the error message: -bash: gmake: command not found Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gmake

hi with regard that i am new with linux , i don't have any information about GNU make? is it a part of linux or it must be installed in linux separately? thanks in advance for you attention best regard fereshte (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: komijani
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Iscsiadm command returns error 'no records found'

Hi there, I'm currently working on an exercise to connect to a Windows iscsi target via a Red Hat initiator machine. I'm using Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7.1 I have created the target on the Windows Server box and the two devices can communicate with each other. Verified... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tech87
3 Replies
Throwable::Error(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Throwable::Error(3pm)

NAME
Throwable::Error - an easy-to-use class for error objects VERSION
version 0.102080 SYNOPSIS
package MyApp::Error; use Moose; extends 'Throwable::Error'; has execution_phase => ( is => 'ro', isa => 'MyApp::Phase', default => 'startup', ); ...and in your app... MyApp::Error->throw("all communications offline"); # or... MyApp::Error->throw({ message => "all communications offline", phase => 'shutdown', }); DESCRIPTION
Throwable::Error is a base class for exceptions that will be thrown to signal errors and abort normal program flow. Throwable::Error is an alternative to Exception::Class, the features of which are largely provided by the Moose object system atop which Throwable::Error is built. Throwable::Error performs the Throwable and StackTrace::Auto roles. That means you can call "throw" on it to create and throw n error object in one call, and that every error object will have a stack trace for its creation. ATTRIBUTES
message This attribute must be defined and must contain a string describing the error condition. This string will be printed at the top of the stack trace when the error is stringified. stack_trace This attribute, provided by StackTrace::Auto, will contain a stack trace object guaranteed to respond to the "as_string" method. For more information about the stack trace and associated behavior, consult the StackTrace::Auto docs. METHODS
as_string This method will provide a string representing the error, containing the error's message followed by the its stack trace. AUTHORS
o Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs@cpan.org> o Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Ricardo SIGNES. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-07-27 Throwable::Error(3pm)