Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: report duplicate
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers report duplicate Post 302539483 by dennis.jacob on Monday 18th of July 2011 12:52:08 AM
Old 07-18-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcwayx
The requester need the duplicate records. Smilie
Overlooked Smilie

PHP Code:
awk '_[$1]++==1'  filename 

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove duplicate

Hi all, I have a text file fileA.txt DXRV|02/28/2006 11:36:49.049|SAC||||CDxAcct=2420991350 DXRV|02/28/2006 11:37:06.404|SAC||||CDxAcct=6070970034 DXRV|02/28/2006 11:37:25.740|SAC||||CDxAcct=2420991350 DXRV|02/28/2006 11:38:32.633|SAC||||CDxAcct=6070970034 DXRV|02/28/2006... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabercats
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Disk duplicate in 10.20

HI: I know this topic already exist in this forum but not exactly with my problem. I want to duplicate a disk , my source disk is like 2gb size, while the new disk is like 36 gb size. The problems: When I use the command dd it fails, I think because the disk sizes, and the sizes of the... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmoren
13 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Report of duplicate files based on part of the filename

I have the files logged in the file system with names in the format of : filename_ordernumber_date_time eg: file_1_12012007_1101.txt file_2_12022007_1101.txt file_1_12032007_1101.txt I need to find out all the files that are logged multiple times with same order number. In the above eg, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudheshnaiyer
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

duplicate directories

Hi, I have file which users like filename ->"readfile", following entries peter john alaska abcd xyz and i have directory /var/ i want to do first cat of "readfile" line by line and first read peter in variable and also cross check with /var/ how many directories are avaialble... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Duplicate

I am looking for a way to delete duplicate entries in a VERY large file (approx 2gb) However I need to compare several fields before determining if this is a duplicate. I setup a hash in perl but it seems to not function correctly. Any help appreciated. of the 19 comma separated fields I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Goyde
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Duplicate Line Report per Section

I've been working on a script (/bin/sh) in which I have requested and received help here (in which I am very grateful for!). The client has modified their requirements (a tad), so without messing up the script to much, I come once again for assistance. Here are the file.dat contents: ABC1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: petersf
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find duplicate based on 'n' fields and mark the duplicate as 'D'

Hi, In a file, I have to mark duplicate records as 'D' and the latest record alone as 'C'. In the below file, I have to identify if duplicate records are there or not based on Man_ID, Man_DT, Ship_ID and I have to mark the record with latest Ship_DT as "C" and other as "D" (I have to create... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: machomaddy
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Duplicate value

Hi All, i have file like ID|Indiv_ID 12345|10001 |10001 |10001 23456|10002 |10002 |10002 |10002 |10003 |10004 if indiv_id having duplicate values and corresponding ID column is null then copy the id. I need output like: ID|Indiv_ID 12345|10001... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmk
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find duplicate values in specific column and delete all the duplicate values

Dear folks I have a map file of around 54K lines and some of the values in the second column have the same value and I want to find them and delete all of the same values. I looked over duplicate commands but my case is not to keep one of the duplicate values. I want to remove all of the same... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sajmar
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Iterate through a list - checking for a duplicate then report it ot

I have a job that produces a file of barcodes that gets added to every time the job runs I want to check the list to see if the barcode is already in the list and report it out if it is. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: worky
3 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.1.19. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2018 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2018 php-config(1)