Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting web service call: curl output to xsltproc input Post 302539251 by webuser on Friday 15th of July 2011 11:09:25 PM
Old 07-16-2011
curl and xsltproc

I don't want to maintain a separate file for the stylesheet, if I can help it. And the stylesheet I posted works -- this is straight from working code.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to Call Web Service from Unix

I'm a Unix and C programming newbie, and I've been tasked with calling a web service from a legacy Unix app... I've come across libxml2 and libsoup, gnome's libraries for XML/SOAP processing... But I'm seeking guidance on the development process... :o (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jahooper
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a web service using perl

Hello to all, What i would like to know is how to call a web service using perl. Where can i find documentation that easy describes this procedure? Any advices will be more tha welcome. Thank you. Best Regards, Chriss_58 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

curl command with web pages

I can't quite seem to understand what the curl command does with a web address. I tried this: curl O'Reilly Media: Tech Books, Conferences, Courses, News but I just got the first few lines of a web page, and it's nowhere on my machine. Can someone elaborate? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call web service from Shell

Hello All, I have to import data from xml file to mysql database multi-time a day. I think it is better to write a tool to help this. So I write a web service in php. I don't know that if we can call a web service via shell script. If it can, I think we can create a cron job to help run it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hapytran
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call perl web service from javascript?

Hi, I would like to call the below perl web service from javascript .Any help would be appreciated.I am new to web services.Please do the needful. Server Program(Perl Web Service) #!/usr/bin/perl use lib '/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/SOAP-Lite-0.65_3/lib'; use SOAP::Transport::HTTP; use Demo;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: liyakathali
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Curl --cert to call a servlet

Hi, For one of our requirements, we are using curl command from a Linux box to call the servlet using PEM certificates type. Once servlet is trigger, the data will be loaded through servlet. If the servlet thread is completed successfully, then the control should return to Unix and based on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: subhransun
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to use cURL to download web page with authentification (form)?

Hello, I'm new in the forum and really beginer, and also sorry form my bad english. I use linux and want to create little program to download automaticaly some pdf (invoices) and put in a folder of my computer. I learn how to do and programme with ubuntu but the program will be implemented... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MarcelOrMittal
1 Replies

8. Linux

Curl login to web page

Hello dears, I am trying to log in the website using curl but no luck so far. The web page Content-Type is : text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1 I try the following command using curl: curl \ --header "Content-type: text/html" \ --request POST \ --data '{"user": "someusername",... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Working web service call not working with curl

Hello, Newbie here, I have a perfectly well working web service call I can issue from chrome (PC Windows 10) and get the results I want (a dimmer being turned on in Fibaro Home Center 2 at level 40) I am not allowed to post urls but the below works with http and :// and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abigbear
3 Replies

10. IP Networking

CurL command Rest API call with oauth 2.0 secutity error

Hi I need to get rates for different security form REST API . the API is oauth 2.0 secured. i need to use curl command to get json response from api . token URL - is HTTP data URL is - HTTPS when trigger my command from bash script it passing and failing intermittently with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shobhit.working
0 Replies
CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					      CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE - set time value for conditional SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE, long val); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long val as parameter. This should be the time counted as seconds since 1 Jan 1970, and the time will be used in a condition as specified with CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3). DEFAULT
0 PROTOCOLS
HTTP, FTP, RTSP, and FILE EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* January 1, 2020 is 1577833200 */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE, 1577833200L); /* If-Modified-Since the above time stamp */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION, CURL_TIMECOND_IFMODSINCE); /* Perform the request */ curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3), libcurl 7.54.0 April 03, 2016 CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3)