Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem with my Ethernet Card Post 302538670 by tamitot on Wednesday 13th of July 2011 06:40:37 PM
Old 07-13-2011
Code:
# /usr/X11/bin/scanpci

can help you identify you network card.

hth

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ethernet card for Solaris

Hi, How can i check the speed of the Ethernet card that my Sun server has and also how can i change it to full Duplex if it is set to half duplex? What is the file that takes care of this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Solaris 9 Ethernet Card Problems

I keeping plumbing my ethernet card and assigning it an IP address and netmask, but after I reboot it keeps losing this information. Can anyone help me solve this problem? I am using the command: ifconfig hme0 plumb <IP Address> netmask <Subnet Mask> broadcast + up I am running Solaris 9 OS. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saucierm
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

RedHat and Ethernet card no like each other

I have searched this forum for solution and have drawn a blank... so I come to you for help :) I an a Win XP user that has no problem getting on internet when I am on that OS (currently on it right now ;)). I installed red hat 9 and when I use that OS, I cannot get a connection. I ran the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minnesota Red
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ethernet card problem...

I am an extreme novice trying to learn Linux. I have redhat 9 installed in a computer I built specifically to install and learn linux. I have an asus a7v8x-x motherboard with the realtek 10/100 mbps ethernet card. I also installed a Jaht adapter jn-1110r32c ethernet card. I cannot get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tony Empire
2 Replies

5. AIX

Add PCI ethernet card?

Hi everyone, I recently inherited an IBM RS/6000 43P 150, and it appears that the on board ethernet is dead. Can I put in a PCI ethernet card and use that as the default ethernet connection (as opposed to the one on the motherboard)? If so, what type of card can I use and how does one configure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jwoollard
2 Replies

6. SCO

Issue with a ethernet card

Installed a replacement 3com pci card on an ibm PC 300 GL, running OpenServer 6.0 , brought up system, and recieved this message: Fsstat:/dev/boot mounted Mounted /stand filesystem System auditing is not enabled. Dlpid:Unable to open network adapter driver (/dev/mdi/r8e0) Dlpid:No such... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tazmss1
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

ethernet card

What command do I use to show mw the ethernet card, I have tried ipconfig -a (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhlopomo
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Ethernet card drivers issue...

I need to install ethernet card drivers on intel machine. How can i know which Ethernet card interface (sfe,rh,rtls...) is it? How can i know the speed of that card? How can i know network traffic ? If network traffic is more with that interface what should i do? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
2 Replies

9. AIX

Utilization of Ethernet Card

Hi, is it possible to find out network utilization of etherenet card in %? Regards, Manoj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

10. Solaris

SUN GIGABIT ETHERNET CARD

Hi, we have SUN Gigabit ethernet cards at the server, both have 2 lines connected but hiw can I found out which cable is on which port before I configure it: the cards has 4 ports , from right to left the cables are connected at the first right then 2 empty then the last at the left side. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manni2
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('arevela','alpha'); $lvar = code2langvar('arevela',LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-04-12 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)