Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Which Computer to buy?
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Which Computer to buy? Post 302537849 by Corona688 on Sunday 10th of July 2011 05:53:43 PM
Old 07-10-2011
compiler, libraries, and headers. That can take up a decent chunk of space.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

were can you buy unix?

Were can you buy unix, and what kind of prices is it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KoRY
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Which Notebook to buy

Hi Im not sure that i post that Thread here on the right place but i hope someone can help me. Im searching for a new Notebook with Linux or Unix as system. Im looking for a Notebook with the following components: Intel Core 2 for mobile min 2GB RAM 15 " Display none reflective ATI or NVidia... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: MagicMike
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

print all the rows from "BUY" Tag with "SELL" with Buy/sell tag at end

hi I have the following input and i want to print all the rows from "BUY" Tag till "SELL" alongwith Buy/sell tag at end of each row ------ INPUT ===== 30/06/2009,NORMAL,ALL,ALL BUY 1,CBLO/020709,T+0,30/06/2009,100.00,3.00,999835643.46,200906300000422,-, 15:04:42,BUY... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_t_1601
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

What to buy?

Hi, I'm looking at buying two desktops (with no Opsys) to install RedHat and do remote installs and networking. I would also like to run MongoDB/Puppet/Chef and some other open source products. I would like to know the following please - 1. What processor and how much memory should I go for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gow
0 Replies
SC-CONFIG(1)						      General Commands Manual						      SC-CONFIG(1)

NAME
sc-config - script to get information about the installed version of SC SYNOPSIS
sc-config [--prefix[=DIR] ] [--exec-prefix[=DIR] ] [--version] [--libs] [--cppflags] [--cc] [--cflags] [--cxx] [--cxxflags] [--f77] [--f77flags] DESCRIPTION
The sc-config program can be used to obtain the compilers, compiler options and libraries needed to use the SC (Scientific Computing) tool- kit from your program. OPTIONS
The sc-config program returns information about how SC was compiled and installed. The following information is available: --prefix The directory where SC is installed. --version The version of SC. --libdir The directory were the libraries are found. --libs The libraries and library paths needed to link. --cppflags The include directories needed to build. --cc The C compiler. --cflags The C compiler flags. --cxx The C++ compiler. --cxxflags The C++ compiler flags. --f77 The FORTRAN 77 compiler. --f77flags The FORTRAN 77 compiler flags. EXAMPLES
To use the sc-config program to link your executable to SC, use a Makefile for GNU make similar to the following: SCCONFIG = /usr/bin/sc-config CXX := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --cxx) CXXFLAGS := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --cxxflags) CPPFLAGS := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --cppflags) LIBS := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --libs) myprog: myprog.o $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -o $@ $^ $(LIBS) Version 2 15 Feb 2001 SC-CONFIG(1)