Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers winscp error: Network error connection timed out Post 302537552 by Corona688 on Friday 8th of July 2011 01:45:36 PM
Old 07-08-2011
scp ought to be scp and not care whether the client is winscp, pscp, or other.

Is there a firewall between any of the computers?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection Timed out

I connect to a Sun Box through telnet but it timed out in couple of minutes. Advance thanks for any idea...help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

deferred: connection timed out with NT

We recently installed a new release of SCO UNIX (5.0.6) and when I try to relay e-mail from the UNIX box to my NT server (the mail server) I get the following message from sendmail. Deferred: Connection timed out with nt I have nt set up as my relay server in sendmail.cf and the mail seems to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmossman
8 Replies

3. Linux Benchmarks

Connection Timed out problem - EM64T

Hai All, I have problem during HTTP benchmarking with polygraph tool on EM64T machine. Benchmarking results are getting problem bcas of connection timed out system errors. Machine log information is as, /var/log/messages.3:Feb 18 16:17:44 proxy64 network: Bringing up interface eth0: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muthukumar
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Error: XDMCP timed out. State=4 (CollectBroadcastQuery)

Hello, I am a new member of this forum. I am trying to solve a following problem with CDE in HPUX 11. The error is Error: XDMCP timed out. State=4 (CollectBroadcastQuery). I have uncommented the following lines from the Xaccess file - * grant service to all remote displays * ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shad
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

connection timed out

I am trying to connect with my hp machine using "dialup networking." It times out after 30 seconds. Is there a way to adjust this time. Would it have anything to do with rexec? thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paschal
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Server unexpectedly closed network connection error in passwordless in ssh through

Hi , when i try to passwordless connection login in ssh through putty, i am getting the "Server unexpectedly closed network connection" error.i have already finished the public and private key settings for the particular user. thanks MaroV (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

postfix connection timed out issue on centOS

hello everyone i hav LITTLE issue, pending for just last week regarding postfix/sendmail server. M not able to forward mail to outer domain. I hav not configured DNS server uptill now, so nvr tried to receive mail from any domain, as i don require that as of now. Can anybody suggest a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle.test2
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 ftp connection problem (connection refused, connection timed out)

Hi everyone, I am hoping anyone of you could help me in this weird problem we have in 1 of our Solaris 10 servers. Lately, we have been having some ftp problems in this server. Though it can ping any server within the network, it seems that it can only ftp to a select few. For most servers, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: labdakos
4 Replies

9. AIX

Ssh connection timed out

Hello, I have two AIX6.1 machines that can communicate with each other through ssh. The problem is that one of them somehow closes the connection after some time and i don't know the reason of that. For example today i send through rsync command 7 files from one server to the other. It send... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSHd is running, but cant connect "Network error: Connection refused"

Hi, i checked on rhel VPS is running sshd (service ssh status) But i cant connect via putty: "Network error: Connection refused" Please which log file in my centos rhel linux i need to watch or what are steps to do to discover cause? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
3 Replies
MONGOEXCEPTION(3)							 1							 MONGOEXCEPTION(3)

The MongoException class

INTRODUCTION
Default Mongo exception. This covers a bunch of different error conditions that may eventually be moved to more specific exceptions, but will always extend Mon- goException. o The MongoSomething object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor Code: 0 Probably your Mongo object is not con- nected to a database server. o zero-length keys are not allowed, did you use $ with double quotes? Code: 1 You tried to save "" as a key. You generally should not do this. "" can mess up subobject access and is used by MongoDB internally. However, if you really want, you can set mongo.allow_empty_keys to true in your php.ini file to override this sanity check. If you override this, it is highly recommended that you set error checking to strict to avoid string interpolation errors. o '.' not allowed in key: <key> Code: 2 You attempted to write a key with '.' in it, which is prohibited. o insert too large: <size>, max: <max> Code: 3 You're attempting to send too much data to the database at once: the database will only accept inserts up to a certain size (currently 16 MB). o no elements in doc Code: 4 You're attempting to save a document with no fields. o size of BSON doc is <size> bytes, max <max>MB Code: 5 You're attempting to save a document that is larger than MongoDB can save. o no documents given Code: 6 You're attempting to batch insert an empty array of documents. o MongoCollection::group takes an array, object, or MongoCode key Code: 7 Wrong type parameter send to MongoCollection.group(3). o field names must be strings Code: 8 You should format field selectors as array("field1" => 1, "field2" => 1, ..., "fieldN" => 1). o invalid regex Code: 9 The regex passed to MongoRegex is not of the correct form. o MongoDBRef::get: $ref field must be a string Code: 10 o MongoDBRef::get: $db field must be a string Code: 11 o non-utf8 string: <str> Code: 12 This error occurs if you attempt to send a non-utf8 string to the database. All strings going into the database should be UTF8. See php.ini options for the transition option of quieting this exception. o mutex error: <err> Code: 13 The driver uses mutexes for synchronizing requests and responses in multithreaded environments. This is a fairly serious error and may not have a stack trace. It's unusual and should be reported to maintainers with any system information and steps to reproduce that you can provide. o index name too long: <len>, max <max> characters Code: 14 Indexes with names longer than 128 characters cannot be created. If you get this error, you should use MongoCollection.ensureIndex(3)'s "name" option to create a shorter name for your index. CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoException MongoExceptionextends Exception PHP Documentation Group MONGOEXCEPTION(3)