Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Konqueror disable IPv6
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Konqueror disable IPv6 Post 302536039 by pludi on Monday 4th of July 2011 02:33:22 AM
Old 07-04-2011
Update: I just read that KDE honours an environment variable KDE_NO_IPV6. Set it to "true", and it's disabled for all KDE programs, without affecting anything else.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Problem with Konqueror

Hello, evertime I browse around on a site with Konqueror It gives me the old page sort of, I have to refresh the page and then it gives me the new version of it.It's geting kind of annoying now, I've cleared the cache/cookies and it still does it. Anyone know how I can fix this?:confused: :( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DISTURBED
2 Replies

2. Linux

ipv6 routing

I am trying to capture the ipv6 packets through pcap utility. For that i am redirecting the ipv6 packets to the loopback address , but the ipv6 packets are not getting redirected to tha loopback address.Instead they are taking there normal routes. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikasmca05
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

RedHat/Centos Disable IPv6 Networking

Guide on how to disable ipv6 for Centos and RedHat 1) Edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and change: NETWORKING_IPV6=yes to NETWORKING_IPV6=no 2) Edit /etc/modprobe.conf and add these lines: alias net-pf-10 off alias ipv6 off 3) Stop the ipv6tables service: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zanna91
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 disable IPv6

I've new installed Solaris 11 on Sparc T4-1. I'd like to disable IPv6 but with no luck. lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 net0: flags=1000803<UP,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: samer.odeh
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Assigning ipv6 to bonding interface - getting old as well as changed ipv6 in ifconfig output

Hi, I have created a bonding bond1 interface with 6 Eth , mode=4. Recently i have changed my old ipv6 to new one and tried to restart as well as reload network service. Post which i can see old as well as changed ipv6 in ifconfig command output. Below are few files and command output for your... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
1 Replies
byobu-enable(1) 						       byobu							   byobu-enable(1)

NAME
byobu-enable, byobu-disable - wrapper script for enabling/disabling automatic startup of byobu after login into text console SYNOPSIS
byobu-enable byobu-disable DESCRIPTION
byobu-enable will do two things: 1) run byobu-launcher-install(1) to configure byobu(1) to launch automatically on login 2) then launch byobu(1) byobu-disable will simply run byobu-launcher-uninstall(1). BUGS
None found, yet. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu-config(1), byobu-export(1), byobu-status(1), byobu-status-detail(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Jan Klepek <jan.klepek at gmail.com> and the utility was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 6 January 2011 byobu-enable(1)