Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RoHS and non-RoHS
Special Forums Hardware RoHS and non-RoHS Post 302536029 by beta17 on Monday 4th of July 2011 02:04:13 AM
Old 07-04-2011
NO this will not work
you can only add RoHS components in a non-RoHS but not vice versa!!!!!!

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris Hardware and ROHS

I'm trying to determine the End of Service Life for some of our Solaris servers, and I'm not sure if our servers are ROHS compliant. Is there a command to determine if the server is ROHS? If not, is there somewhere on the chasis where I can find this information? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

RoHS question

I am just curious. How is RoHS compliancy impacting IT? I understand it is addressing environmental concerns but what are other impacts (positive/negative) if any? Does this impact tax liability somehow? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhm4
1 Replies
Myrinet Express-Specific Functions(3)			     Hardware Locality (hwloc)			     Myrinet Express-Specific Functions(3)

NAME
Myrinet Express-Specific Functions - Functions static inline int hwloc_mx_board_get_device_cpuset (hwloc_topology_t topology, unsigned id, hwloc_cpuset_t set) static inline int hwloc_mx_endpoint_get_device_cpuset (hwloc_topology_t topology, mx_endpoint_t endpoint, hwloc_cpuset_t set) Detailed Description Function Documentation static inline int hwloc_mx_board_get_device_cpuset (hwloc_topology_ttopology, unsignedid, hwloc_cpuset_tset) [static] Get the CPU set of logical processors that are physically close the MX board id. Return the CPU set describing the locality of the Myrinet Express board whose index is id. Topology topology and device id must match the local machine. I/O devices detection is not needed in the topology. The function only returns the locality of the device. No additional information about the device is available. static inline int hwloc_mx_endpoint_get_device_cpuset (hwloc_topology_ttopology, mx_endpoint_tendpoint, hwloc_cpuset_tset) [static] Get the CPU set of logical processors that are physically close the MX endpoint endpoint. Return the CPU set describing the locality of the Myrinet Express board that runs the MX endpoint endpoint. Topology topology and device id must match the local machine. I/O devices detection is not needed in the topology. The function only returns the locality of the endpoint. No additional information about the endpoint or device is available. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Hardware Locality (hwloc) from the source code. Version 1.7 Sun Apr 7 2013 Myrinet Express-Specific Functions(3)