Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Change app Icon when script is completed. Post 302535843 by ShadowofLight on Saturday 2nd of July 2011 05:13:16 AM
Old 07-02-2011
I search google for several hours, I just couldn't find a clear answer.
I don't even know if it's possible to do in AppleScript.

Maybe Xcode can do that?
That didn't gave me much results either btw.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change an Icon

Dear Experts I have made an Icon and now I am going to change a file Icon to new one. I am using Solaris 8. 1- What is the best format to save an Icon 2- How can I change the Icon of a certain type or just one file or folder to the new Icon which I have designed. Any advises would be highly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to direct a script to a new web page after a script got completed?

Hi , I have a cgi code with shell script on it.I am submitting a form in the first.cgi.These values are posted to second.cgi.Second.cgi do some process with these values. After that i want to direct my page from second.cgi to first.cgi. What is the command i can use from cgi(shell) script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajbal
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

OS X: How to run script from Finder as icon

Hello, Running Mac OS X 10.6.8. I have this very simple script within a directory where I play (modify, compile, run) with some java code. When I'm finished I run this script to erase all the .java and .class files and copy clean versions from the subdirectory Backup. I can run this script by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: HotPez
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Completed bash script for plasma TV

My script. For plasma TV connected to PC and used as monitor. required It is windows moving scrip t- floating windows. It move all windows what was ever focused. If window lager than widthconst heightconstscript uses xoc and yoc position for it. I use "Relative upper-left" for correction.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 654321
2 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Shell Script to change desktop short cut Icon

I have installed my flash application using shell script. I have created short cut to desktop. Now i want to change the default short cut Icon. Please tell me script to change the short cut icon. ---------- Post updated at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:33 AM ---------- Working... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohaneee
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

launchctl loads app with icon (OS X)

We are deploying an app to our students that is running as a daemon. It keeps them from using certain software. The problem is that when we initially deploy it we don't want to require a restart. So we decided to use launchctl to load the daemon manually. When we do it this way, though, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextyoyoma
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to change shell icon?

I have an application that runs through bash shell and i want to change the shell icon , so when i copy my application to another computer the shell can still run , can i do that ? because i try with .desktop its failed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caladblog
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Print script is completed successfully or not

Hai guys I am running three shellscripts through Gtk2-Perl(GUI) these are the scripts Drccalibrescript1 script2 script3 Gtk2-Perl(GUI) drccalibre -> If I run this script through Gtk2-Perl(GUI) these are results of the drccalibrescript1 . summary/.results I have to find size of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiran425
1 Replies
MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)						 1					       MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)

The MongoConnectionException class

INTRODUCTION
Thrown when the driver fails to connect to the database. There are a number of possible error messages to help you diagnose the connection problem. These are: o No candidate servers found Thrown when the driver cannot establish a connection to MongoDB (fulfilling the ReadPreferences, if specified). o No server name given. This error occurs if you pass in "" as the server name, probably because of an typo with string interpola- tion, e.g., "$servr" instead of "$server". o failed to get host [hostname] or port [portnum] from [server]. This indicated that the server string was malformed. "[hostname]" and "[portnum]" will be as much as the driver could dicipher of it. o Operation in progress Connecting to the database timed out. o Transport endpoint is not connected Generally means that the connection string isn't correct, the driver couldn't even find the database server. o couldn't determine master No server in a replica set connection was identified as the primary. o couldn't get host info for [server] This indicated that DNS could not resolve the server address you gave. This could easily be caused by a typo, for example, "server" instead of "$server". o Invalid Argument This can be caused by attempting to connect to a machine that is up but that the database isn't actually running on. Make sure that you've started the database server before connecting. o Permission denied This means that the socket could not be opened due to permissions issues. On Red Hat variants, this can be caused by a default setting that does not allow Apache to create network connections. You can override this setting by running: $ /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1 If the error message is not listed above, it is probably an error from the C socket, and you can search the web for its usual cause. CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoConnectionException MongoConnectionExceptionextends MongoException PHP Documentation Group MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)