Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Change app Icon when script is completed. Post 302535797 by DGPickett on Friday 1st of July 2011 04:53:10 PM
Old 07-01-2011
Google AppleScript Resources folder ?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change an Icon

Dear Experts I have made an Icon and now I am going to change a file Icon to new one. I am using Solaris 8. 1- What is the best format to save an Icon 2- How can I change the Icon of a certain type or just one file or folder to the new Icon which I have designed. Any advises would be highly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to direct a script to a new web page after a script got completed?

Hi , I have a cgi code with shell script on it.I am submitting a form in the first.cgi.These values are posted to second.cgi.Second.cgi do some process with these values. After that i want to direct my page from second.cgi to first.cgi. What is the command i can use from cgi(shell) script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajbal
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

OS X: How to run script from Finder as icon

Hello, Running Mac OS X 10.6.8. I have this very simple script within a directory where I play (modify, compile, run) with some java code. When I'm finished I run this script to erase all the .java and .class files and copy clean versions from the subdirectory Backup. I can run this script by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: HotPez
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Completed bash script for plasma TV

My script. For plasma TV connected to PC and used as monitor. required It is windows moving scrip t- floating windows. It move all windows what was ever focused. If window lager than widthconst heightconstscript uses xoc and yoc position for it. I use "Relative upper-left" for correction.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 654321
2 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Shell Script to change desktop short cut Icon

I have installed my flash application using shell script. I have created short cut to desktop. Now i want to change the default short cut Icon. Please tell me script to change the short cut icon. ---------- Post updated at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:33 AM ---------- Working... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohaneee
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

launchctl loads app with icon (OS X)

We are deploying an app to our students that is running as a daemon. It keeps them from using certain software. The problem is that when we initially deploy it we don't want to require a restart. So we decided to use launchctl to load the daemon manually. When we do it this way, though, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextyoyoma
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to change shell icon?

I have an application that runs through bash shell and i want to change the shell icon , so when i copy my application to another computer the shell can still run , can i do that ? because i try with .desktop its failed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caladblog
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Print script is completed successfully or not

Hai guys I am running three shellscripts through Gtk2-Perl(GUI) these are the scripts Drccalibrescript1 script2 script3 Gtk2-Perl(GUI) drccalibre -> If I run this script through Gtk2-Perl(GUI) these are results of the drccalibrescript1 . summary/.results I have to find size of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiran425
1 Replies
RMF(1)								     [nmh-1.5]								    RMF(1)

NAME
rmf - remove an nmh folder SYNOPSIS
rmf [+folder] [-interactive | -nointeractive] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Rmf removes all of the messages (files) within the specified (or default) folder, and then removes the folder (directory) itself. If there are any files within the folder which are not a part of nmh, they will not be removed, and an error will be produced. If the folder is given explicitly or the -nointeractive option is given, then the folder will be removed without confirmation. Otherwise, the user will be asked for confirmation. If rmf can't find the current folder, for some reason, the folder to be removed defaults to `+inbox' (unless overridden by user's profile entry "Inbox") with confirmation. If the folder being removed is a subfolder, the parent folder will become the new current folder, and rmf will produce a message telling the user this has happened. This provides an easy mechanism for selecting a set of messages, operating on the list, then removing the list and returning to the current folder from which the list was extracted. If rmf s used on a read-only folder, it will delete all the (private) sequences (i.e., "atr-seq-folder" entries) for this folder from your context without affecting the folder itself. Rmf irreversibly deletes messages that don't have other links, so use it with caution. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's nmh directory Current-Folder: To find the default current folder Inbox: To find the default inbox SEE ALSO
rmm(1) DEFAULTS
`+folder' defaults to the current folder, usually with confirmation `-interactive' if +folder' not given, `-nointeractive' otherwise CONTEXT
Rmf will set the current folder to the parent folder if a subfolder is removed; or if the current folder is removed, it will make "inbox" current. Otherwise, it doesn't change the current folder or message. BUGS
Although intuitively one would suspect that rmf works recursively, it does not. Hence if you have a sub-folder within a folder, in order to rmf the parent, you must first rmf each of the children. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 RMF(1)