Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Linking in OpenSSL libcrypto Statically Post 302535714 by BrandonShw on Friday 1st of July 2011 12:21:18 PM
Old 07-01-2011
Thanks, but I have one point of confusion. How can I make this apply only to the one library libcrypto and not to any of the others in the list?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Linking problem while linking to shared library

Hi I'm getting ld: fatal: option -h and building a dynamic executable are incompatible ld: fatal: Flags processing errors When I run ld -shared -L/usr/dt/lib -lDtSvc -o builtin.so Workspace.o after running gcc -fPIC -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/dt/include -c Workspace.c I'm... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: laho
6 Replies

2. Programming

HOw to load dynamic lib from a statically linked program ?

I need to load a dynamic library from a statically linked program. Is there a way without recompiling my program. when i try to do that my program just crashes. If not possible, how can I avoid crashing the program when i try to load the dynamic lib, again without recompiling. If my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disclaimer
1 Replies

3. Programming

how to compile a program statically

how can i do static compilation in cc and -lldap i have system defined and user defined header file. Can any one suggest any site where from i can get some information about static and dynamic compilation. Thankx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhakti
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is linking possible?

how would i link 2 files together? is it the same as copying? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trob
1 Replies

5. Solaris

g++ linking problem...

I use Solaris 10, compiling with a custom g++ (3.4.6) and GNU binutils (2.17). Things have gone well on two different systems, but when I tried moving to a third, it all fell over. Basically, it is now using the CC linker, but I need to use options not available to it. I believe I have found the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elric of Grans
0 Replies

6. Programming

dlopen failing on library with statically linked dependencies

I am attempting to port a program from OS X to Linux. It's C++ & Qt Creator and I did the original Windows to OS X port, so I tried to make it as POSIX-compliant as possible; the OS X port works well, and the Linux port builds and starts (it's on Ubuntu 9.10) but has some issues running. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hodapp87
2 Replies

7. Solaris

libcrypto.so.0.9.7

Hi Can anyone tell me the use of libcrypto.so.0.9.7 ? I know it is used for SSH. Also is there a way to look into the content of these jars? Also is there a way to uncompress the same? i tried # uncompress libcrypto.so.0.9.7 libcrypto.so.0.9.7.Z: No such file or directory # jar xvf... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: flinders1323
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Curl: fatal: libcrypto.so.1.0.0

Hi, I've installed curl with all despondency but when I try to start it I get: root@xxx> curl ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: open failed: No such file or directory Killed Looks like I have to change/make symlinks but I don't know how/where. Any idia? ---------- Post... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
3 Replies

9. AIX

Create shared libs on AIX (with certain libs which are statically linked)

I want to create a shared lib with certain libs statically linked to it. I can generate a fully shared lib as follows: gcc -maix64 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./src -DHAVE_OPENSSL -I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/apr-1 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I/usr/java8_64/include -shared -o... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amandeepgautam
0 Replies
Font::TTF::GDEF(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Font::TTF::GDEF(3pm)

NAME
Font::TTF::GDEF - Opentype GDEF table support DESCRIPTION
The GDEF table contains various global lists of information which are apparantly used in other places in an OpenType renderer. But precisely where is open to speculation... INSTANCE VARIABLES
There are 4 tables in the GDEF table, each with their own structure: GLYPH This is an Font::TTF::Coverage Class Definition table containing information as to what type each glyph is. ATTACH The attach table consists of a coverage table and then attachment points for each glyph in the coverage table: COVERAGE This is a coverage table POINTS This is an array of point elements. Each element is an array of curve points corresponding to the attachment points on that glyph. The order of the curve points in the array corresponds to the attachment point number specified in the MARKS coverage table (see below). LIG This contains the ligature caret positioning information for ligature glyphs COVERAGE A coverage table to say which glyphs are ligatures LIGS An array of elements for each ligature. Each element is an array of information for each caret position in the ligature (there being number of components - 1 of these, generally) FMT This is the format of the information and is important to provide the semantics for the value. This value must be set correctly before output VAL The value which has meaning according to FMT DEVICE For FMT = 3, a device table is also referenced which is stored here MARKS Due to confusion in the GDEF specification, this field is currently withdrawn until the confusion is resolved. That way, perhaps this stuff will work! This class definition table stores the mark attachment point numbers for each attachment mark, to indicate which attachment point the mark attaches to on its base glyph. METHODS
$t->read Reads the table into the data structure $t->out($fh) Writes out this table. perl v5.10.1 2009-01-29 Font::TTF::GDEF(3pm)