Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Which Tablet to Choose?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Which Tablet to Choose? Post 302534938 by Neo on Wednesday 29th of June 2011 07:53:14 AM
Old 06-29-2011
I'm thinking of a new Android tablet; including the big Samsung Galaxy on the way; but the market is evolving so far and fast this year, I am waiting. I also like the new iPad 2 (white ones), fully loaded with WiFi and GPRS, but I've yet to "take the plunge" since I'm waiting to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S2 with 4.3 inch AMOLED .... and I'm so happy with my 13 inch Mac Book Air ...

So many gadgets, so little money Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Serial Ports, wacom tablet under unix

Hi, I'm new to the boards and don't know all that much about unix either. I do have quite a specific question though and i hope someone can help me with it... i'm going crazy...i've been trying to set up a wacom tablet on my unix box. i've don't it before but it was taken away and the os... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Salwey
3 Replies

2. Android

Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet?

Let's find out about users of Android. I'm becoming a big Android follower. You? After a lot of research, I am thinking to by the Samsung Galaxy S as soon as it updates to Android 2.2. I'm also closely following the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab! (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

choose y or n

Hi, I have written a choice based shell script some thing like this: if (y) execute code .... fi else if(n) terminating the problem with the above scripting is it will work as far as the options are y or n. but i want to reiterate the same code when the user inputs something else... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunrexstar
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create Industria OS for tablet

Hi people! I have a homemade RepRap, and I would like to create an own OS as the attached videos. Have you got any ideas how to start? Minute 6:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-tg1uZ57lM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U-zlnczHow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jirlfLTnsQ ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arcadi
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Tablet with Debian Linux ?

Hi , i want to buy a tablet with LINUX DEBIAN. Sparky is possible too. Have heared about Ubuntu Touch and a tablet with a real keyboard to switch from touch to normal keyboard. Does anyone know something ? WBR SM (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
3 Replies
glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletMotionFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutTabletMotionFunc(void (*func)(int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new entry callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletMotionFunc sets the tablet motion callback for the current window. The tablet motion callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet motion. The x and y callback param- eters indicate the absolute position of the tablet ``puck'' on the tablet. The callback parameters are normalized to be within the range of 0 to 2000 inclusive. Registering a tablet motion callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet motion callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletMotionFunc disables the generation of tablet motion callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet motion callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletButtonFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)