Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHCSA - Become certified
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCSA - Become certified Post 302534300 by messi777 on Monday 27th of June 2011 11:17:39 AM
Old 06-27-2011
Nope, Im not very strong! thats why Im thinking of making myself more familiar!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Planning to be certified , your advice?

Hi, I got 2 courses Intermediate and advanced Solaris 10 Administration before 1 month. I was studying the material of the 1st course I will finish it soon. I want to get the Exam. What is your advice? Which is the best Exam Quastion ( Testking or ,,,,,,,, Etc) .... Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adel8483
1 Replies

2. Solaris

To Be UNIX Certified

Hi all, I want to be unix certified.How to get it Regardsd megh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: megh
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

RHCSA books

hi, can any one tell me how can i find RHCSA books , as i try to search online but i didn't found the books (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCSA certifcation using other than Red Hat OS

I am looking to get RHCSA certified. When I went to get an evaluation copy of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 I was informed that I could not download it because my email showed a personal email address not a corporate address, as I am currently unemployed and looking to upgrade my skills. I was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seromero
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rhcsa

Hi there, Can anyone guide me as in where can I register for the RHCSA exam in New Delhi(India).I had tried searching on google/Red Hat site(as in link below),and can see the Fee of the exam written as INR 10,000 but when I tried registering for it,location doesn't show India at all. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh_srv
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

RHCSA exam

Hi All, I plan to appear for a RHCSA certification and am confused a bit. I am trying to register on the RedHat site for the EX200 exam and am taken to this page Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 | Red Hat It says this involves training too. But I am not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

I have passed RHCSA Exam

I have passed RHCSA Exam today. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ded325
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Is redhat training mandatory for RHCSA certification

Hey guys, I m planning to take the RHCSA certification. Do I have to take the training from RedHat first? Is it mandatory or I can go on my own and appear for the certification? Let me know. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies
RAND_bytes(3)							      OpenSSL							     RAND_bytes(3)

NAME
RAND_bytes, RAND_pseudo_bytes - generate random data SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/rand.h> int RAND_bytes(unsigned char *buf, int num); int RAND_pseudo_bytes(unsigned char *buf, int num); DESCRIPTION
RAND_bytes() puts num cryptographically strong pseudo-random bytes into buf. An error occurs if the PRNG has not been seeded with enough randomness to ensure an unpredictable byte sequence. RAND_pseudo_bytes() puts num pseudo-random bytes into buf. Pseudo-random byte sequences generated by RAND_pseudo_bytes() will be unique if they are of sufficient length, but are not necessarily unpredictable. They can be used for non-cryptographic purposes and for certain purposes in cryptographic protocols, but usually not for key generation etc. The contents of buf is mixed into the entropy pool before retrieving the new pseudo-random bytes unless disabled at compile time (see FAQ). RETURN VALUES
RAND_bytes() returns 1 on success, 0 otherwise. The error code can be obtained by ERR_get_error(3). RAND_pseudo_bytes() returns 1 if the bytes generated are cryptographically strong, 0 otherwise. Both functions return -1 if they are not supported by the current RAND method. SEE ALSO
rand(3), ERR_get_error(3), RAND_add(3) HISTORY
RAND_bytes() is available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. It has a return value since OpenSSL 0.9.5. RAND_pseudo_bytes() was added in OpenSSL 0.9.5. 50 2013-03-05 RAND_bytes(3)