Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to backup a particular Database in MYSQL? Post 302534294 by pludi on Monday 27th of June 2011 10:54:11 AM
Old 06-27-2011
Read and learn, maybe add a bit of cron.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MYSQL command to take a backup of the database in Redhat linux 7.2

I am new to mysql database , we have a mysql database running on linux , and we use mysql database for bugzilla, so we wanted to take a backup . what is the command for taking the entire database backup from the command prompt with all options. Thanks in advance Bache Gowda (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connect MySQL database from Unix

How to connect a MySQL database from unix using unix shell scripting ( people are using perl scrpt to connect the same database). I want to access a MySQL database through a shell script (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
4 Replies

3. Web Development

Updating Records in Mysql Database

so when i issue a command like the below: # mysql --pager=/usr/bin/less -u cactiman -p -e 'select * from data_input' cacti Enter password: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

4. Programming

Help with mySQL database by perl script

Hello; I was trying to set up a mysql database using following script, but never went through. The code seems fine without any syntax error as I tested it: perl -c Brapa0101-db.pl Brapa0101-db.pl syntax OKHowever, whenever I run it, an error message was tossed out: DBD::mysql::st execute... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSH import mysql database

Hi all, I am trying to import a database in putty with the syntax: mysql –u database_username –p database_name < filename.mysql As you can see in the screenshot it asks me for the database password - which suggests that the syntax is correct - but then after I enter the password it gives... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juc1
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

File fetching from mysql database

I have a configuration file namely: abcd, that will be use for some service (like gammu) Inside that configuration file: number1 = 66673527 number1 = 8373272 How can I make the file to search the number1 and number2 from a mysql database? Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
1 Replies
QFilePreview(3qt)														 QFilePreview(3qt)

NAME
QFilePreview - File previewing in QFileDialog SYNOPSIS
#include <qfiledialog.h> Public Members QFilePreview () virtual void previewUrl ( const QUrl & url ) = 0 DESCRIPTION
The QFilePreview class provides file previewing in QFileDialog. This class is an abstract base class which is used to implement widgets that can display a preview of a file in a QFileDialog. You must derive the preview widget from both QWidget and from this class. Then you must reimplement this class's previewUrl() function, which is called by the file dialog if the preview of a file (specified as a URL) should be shown. See also QFileDialog::setPreviewMode(), QFileDialog::setContentsPreview(), QFileDialog::setInfoPreview(), QFileDialog::setInfoPreviewEnabled(), QFileDialog::setContentsPreviewEnabled(). For an example of a preview widget see qt/examples/qdir/qdir.cpp. See also Miscellaneous Classes. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QFilePreview::QFilePreview () Constructs the QFilePreview. void QFilePreview::previewUrl ( const QUrl & url ) [pure virtual] This function is called by QFileDialog if a preview for the url should be shown. Reimplement this function to provide file previewing. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qfilepreview.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qfilepreview.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QFilePreview(3qt)