Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHCSA - Become certified
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCSA - Become certified Post 302534292 by verdepollo on Monday 27th of June 2011 10:51:22 AM
Old 06-27-2011
Or if you already have a strong RHEL background I'd suggest you go for RHCE.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Planning to be certified , your advice?

Hi, I got 2 courses Intermediate and advanced Solaris 10 Administration before 1 month. I was studying the material of the 1st course I will finish it soon. I want to get the Exam. What is your advice? Which is the best Exam Quastion ( Testking or ,,,,,,,, Etc) .... Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adel8483
1 Replies

2. Solaris

To Be UNIX Certified

Hi all, I want to be unix certified.How to get it Regardsd megh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: megh
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

RHCSA books

hi, can any one tell me how can i find RHCSA books , as i try to search online but i didn't found the books (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCSA certifcation using other than Red Hat OS

I am looking to get RHCSA certified. When I went to get an evaluation copy of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 I was informed that I could not download it because my email showed a personal email address not a corporate address, as I am currently unemployed and looking to upgrade my skills. I was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seromero
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rhcsa

Hi there, Can anyone guide me as in where can I register for the RHCSA exam in New Delhi(India).I had tried searching on google/Red Hat site(as in link below),and can see the Fee of the exam written as INR 10,000 but when I tried registering for it,location doesn't show India at all. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh_srv
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

RHCSA exam

Hi All, I plan to appear for a RHCSA certification and am confused a bit. I am trying to register on the RedHat site for the EX200 exam and am taken to this page Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 | Red Hat It says this involves training too. But I am not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

I have passed RHCSA Exam

I have passed RHCSA Exam today. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ded325
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Is redhat training mandatory for RHCSA certification

Hey guys, I m planning to take the RHCSA certification. Do I have to take the training from RedHat first? Is it mandatory or I can go on my own and appear for the certification? Let me know. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies
GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)						  GRAM5 Commands					      GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)

NAME
globus-job-cancel - Cancel a GRAM batch job SYNOPSIS
globus-job-cancel [-f | -force] [-q | -quiet] JOBID globus-job-cancel [-help] [-usage] [-version] [-versions] DESCRIPTION
The globus-job-cancel program cancels the job named by JOBID. Any cached files associated with the job will remain until globus-job-clean is executed for the job. By default, globus-job-cancel prompts the user prior to canceling the job. This behavior can be overridden by specifying the -f or -force command-line options. OPTIONS
The full set of options to globus-job-cancel are: -help, -usage Display a help message to standard error and exit. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program to standard output. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program including DiRT information to standard output. -force, -f Do not prompt to confirm job cancel and clean-up. -quiet, -q Do not print diagnostics for succesful cancel. Implies -f ENVIRONMENT
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-cancel. X509_USER_PROXY Path to proxy credential. X509_CERT_DIR Path to trusted certificate directory. University of Chicago 03/18/2010 GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)