Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Trying to copy Using scp facing problem Post 302533738 by vishwakar on Friday 24th of June 2011 01:28:05 PM
Old 06-24-2011
used the same syntax

i used the same syntax . it was giving the error
no file or directory found

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

facing a problem in redirection

Hi, I am doing this perl script print (@line(1..15)); the lines 1 to 15 get printed... how can i redirect this to file? thanks and regards vivek.s (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekshankar
4 Replies

2. Solaris

please help as i am facing problem with uptime

Hi I am getting the uptime output as follows 12:40am up 4 day(s), 18:29, 2 users, load average: 38.97, 36.54, 34.89 The load average is too high . I have checked the processes , but no process is taking too much cpu time Please help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy009
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem facing with sed and awk

Hi All, I have a got a problem .. I have t files as below: 1.txt contains ----- ----- ----- column 1, "cat", column 24, "dog", column 100, "rat", ----- ----- ----- 2.sh should contain ----- ----- ----- awk 'BEGIN { printf ("%1s","cat")}' (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
19 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SCP copy

I want to copy all the files and subdirectory from a server. I tried scp pritish@ipaddress:/home/pritish -r $PWD it copies all the files but not the directory, Can any one help me. I want to copy files as well as subdirectory from a server directory Note: Use CODE-tags when... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Facing problem with zone

i am using this way to create zone1 and zone2 bash-2.05b# zonecfg -z zone1 zone1: No such zone configured Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone. zonecfg:zone1> create zonecfg:zone1> set zonepath=/zone/1 zonecfg:zone1> set autoboot=true zonecfg:zone1> add net zonecfg:zone1:net>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: coxmanchester
6 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Facing problem while configuring snmp

HI, I am facing these two errors while configuring snmp can any body guide me. vi /var/log/snmpd.log Error opening specified endpoint "udp:161" Server Exiting with code 1 i also tried bash-3.00# netstat -a | grep snm *.snmpd Idle bash-3.00# lsof -i :161 bash: lsof: command not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nir1785
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem facing in if -else condition

can u plz tell me where is the error echo enter the filename to be searched read fname if #-d $fname then echo file exists if then echo itsa directory elif then echo its readable cat $fname else echo its not readable fi else ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gotam
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem facing in using awk command

Hi., I am not able to replace the string with another string using gsub fn of awk command. My code: awk 'BEGIN gsub(004,IND,004)' p.txt and my i/p file p.txt is of the format: av|004|adkf|Kent,004|s av|005|ssdf|Kd,IT park|s . . . and my desired o/p should be of : (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: av_vinay
13 Replies

9. AIX

facing problem using su

Hi, I am able to login using su - or su directly , # prompt is coming, it doesnt ask for password. any normal user on aix system is login using su - or su . Please suggest where to change the configuration direct root login is disabled in /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies
icmstart.rc(7)						      icmstart resource file						    icmstart.rc(7)

NAME
icmstart.rc - The icmstart(1) resource file DESCRIPTION
The icmstart.rc file defines the initial files of a program that are installed by icmstart(1). By default icmstart.rc is found in /etc/icmake/icmstart.rc, but if a file $HOME/.icmake/icmstart.rc is found then the latter file is used by icmstart(1). $HOME/.icmake/icmstart.rc in turn is overruled by specifying a -c option when invoking icmstart(1). The default resource file contains the following specifications, preparing for the construction of a C++ program using icmbuild(1): CLASSES P main.cc P main.ih P usage.cc P version.cc P ? scanner P ? parser The icmstart.rc file may contain: o empty lines, which are ignored; o lines beginning with a hash-character (#), also ignored; o Optionally: a P (don't install with icmstart xxx library) or an L (don't install with icmstart xxx program), followed by a blank; see also icmstart(1). o Optionall: a ? (followed by a blank) following the optional P or L in which case the installation of the element must be confirmed by the user. o Source path names. Relative path names are interpreted relative to the current working directory. Environment variables are not expanded, the initial tilde character is interpreset as the user's home directory. o Source path names followed by a destination (relative to the directory initialized by icmstart(1)). A source path may be either a file or a directory. If a directory is specified then all files in and below that directory will be installed. When specifying a destination a path may be specified as well. However, the destination path is always interpreted relative to the instal- lation directory specified when calling icmstart(1). If a destination is omitted, the source is installed as specified below icmstart(1)'s destination directory. EXAMPLES
The following entries can be used in an icmstart.rc file: o source `Source' must be in the skeleton directory visited by icmstart(1) and is installed as source in the destination directory specified when calling icmstart(1). o source dest `Source' must be in the skeleton directory visited by icmstart(1) and is installed as dest in the destination directory specified when calling icmstart(1). o ~/path `~/path' is installed as ~/path in the destination directory specified when calling icmstart(1). The ~-character is expanded to the user's home directory. o ~/path dest `~/path' is installed as dest in the destination directory specified when calling icmstart(1). The ~-characteris expanded to the user's home directory. o /path `/path' is installed as ./path in the destination directory specified when calling icmstart(1). o /path dest `/path' is installed as dest in the destination directory o ? source The user must confirm the installation of source. o ? source dest The user must confirm the installation of source as dest in the destination directory specified when calling icmstart(1). o # text Interpreted as comment and ignored. The #-character must be the first character on the line. o an empty line Empty lines are skipped. FILES
The mentioned paths are sugestive only and may be installation dependent: o /usr/share/icmake/icmconf Example of an icmbuild configuration file; o /usr/share/icmake/CLASSES Example of an icmbuild CLASSES file. o /usr/share/icmake/icmstart.rc Default skeleton resource file. SEE ALSO
icmake(1), icmbuild(1), icmconf(7), icmstart(1) BUGS
None reported COPYRIGHT
This is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). AUTHOR
Frank B. Brokken (f.b.brokken@rug.nl). icmake.7.18.00.tar.gz 1992-2012 icmstart.rc(7)