Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers iPhone: Terminal Access or DSL possible? Post 302533455 by Dr. Nick on Thursday 23rd of June 2011 04:30:12 PM
Old 06-23-2011
Thanks for the quick responses. I will definatly look into that Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Someone With Access To Unix Terminal

Any chance someone could look up the Whois for www.weddingchannel.la and www.art.la at the following link: whois -h whois.afilias-grs.info domainname.la Thanks in advance!!! rdm (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdm
4 Replies

2. Linux

get innet access by dualup to linux box connected to dsl through phone line modem

Hi! I'm looking for a sollution on this task: is there any way to make linux as some sort of personal ISP, with would let me/somebody else get internet access by dialing up to linux box through phoneline? to use it as sort of a proxy or something simular? I could manage it on windows 2000... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: V@no
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Terminal Services access to NFS

Hi, I am currently looking into a issue that has me scratching my head somewhat. Users from our branch down south use terminal services to work on within there windows desktop. The user used to be able to access NFS via her terminal services screen rather than reverting back to her windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wiggy332
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

can't access with FTP using terminal

hi, I was wondering why I can't connect through Terminal to my FTP server. It perfectly works through client FTP (I've attached an image with settings) http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/72686/cushy2.png But I can't using the terminal I tried many times the same password I use on FTP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
4 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Not mounted, no-driver USB device in terminal (how to access?)

hi, i am on a quest to access and even mount if possible a drive on os x. there is no driver for the device, but it lists fine in the system profiler. can i access its location from the terminal? how? here is what i get on the system profiler: Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sontarieh
3 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

How to access a NTFS partition on hard drive through Terminal in OSX ?

Hi , I have a Mac OS X Lion mac book pro. I have a hard drive which I have partitioned in two (a) OSX Partition - Mac OS Extended Journaled format. Mount point: / (b) Data Partition - Windows NT Filesystem format. Mount point: /Volumes/Data I need to access the NTFS partition (I have a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: neil.k
6 Replies
inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)

NAME
inc::Module::Install::DSL - Domain Specific Language for Module::Install SYNOPSIS
use inc::Module::Install::DSL 0.80; all_from lib/ADAMK/Repository.pm requires File::Spec 3.29 requires File::pushd 1.00 requires File::Find::Rule 0.30 requires File::Find::Rule::VCS 1.05 requires File::Flat 0 requires File::Remove 1.42 requires IPC::Run3 0.034 requires Object::Tiny 1.06 requires Params::Util 0.35 requires CPAN::Version 5.5 test_requires Test::More 0.86 test_requires Test::Script 1.03 install_script adamk requires_external_bin svn DESCRIPTION
One of the primary design goals of Module::Install is to simplify the creation of Makefile.PL scripts. Part of this involves the gradual reduction of any and all superfluous characters, with the ultimate goal of requiring no non-critical information in the file. Module::Install::DSL is a simple Domain Specific Language based on the already-lightweight Module::Install command syntax. The DSL takes one command on each line, and then wraps the command (and its parameters) with the normal quotes and semi-colons etc to turn it into Perl code. SUPPORT
Bugs should be reported via the CPAN bug tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Module-Install <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Module-Install> For other issues contact the author. AUTHORS
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 - 2012 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-01 inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)