Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to use topas to display its Memory section alone Post 302533331 by kaancerit on Thursday 23rd of June 2011 10:25:16 AM
Old 06-23-2011
topas is a monitor program and not a good choose for script, maybe you should vmstat command with wt parameter in script,
This User Gave Thanks to kaancerit For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What's the easiest way to display system cpu, memory, # drives/size ??

I am looking for the easiest and most generic way to determine: System model/class Number of cpu's Clock speed of cpu's (ie 550 MHz) Total Physical Memory (not virtual) Number of Drives/Drive Size Thanks in advance, (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eyounes
4 Replies

2. AIX

Memory usage statistic? (topas, nmon)

hi, how can i diplay: - the ammount RAM used /free - ammount of ram used from a pid or prozess we have the problem, that malloc is returing a NULL pointer errno = 12 ( not enough space). but i think there is still ram free. nmon : shows all memory used ? Memory Use Physical Virtual... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lazzar
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Top and Prstat display different results for memory

I have a question about the accuracy of prstat. I did a 'prstat -t' and it shows 99% of my memory is occupied by oracle. NPROC USERNAME SIZE RSS MEMORY TIME CPU 194 oracle 343G 340G 99% 86:17.24 56% However, 'top' shows I still have 7762meg of memory free. Memory: 16G real, 7762M... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zen03
4 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Inconsistent memory usage display

When i was trying to store a file of size 743 MB into a directory i got a msg. that the disk is full. But when i used the df -k . command on that directory it showed only 40% in usage and the disk had more than enough memory for the file. When i checked the syslog i found that at that instant of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spdas
2 Replies

5. Solaris

URGENT: Display memory details in 5.8

Dear All, How to display the memory capacity (FREE and USED) on solaris 5.8? I have used the command: cat /proc/meminfo but the error " cat: cannot open /proc/meminfo" appears. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashvik
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun MC, Display memory Statistics Graph

Hi, I can't seem to get Graphs using Report Manager for Memory and Hard Disk. Only CPU is working fine. Following are some screen shots: - Sun Management Center 4.0 http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7555/smcu.jpg - Performance Report http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3015/reportdo.jpg By... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

7. Solaris

RAM memory display

Hi How to display RAM memory info under Sol10 ? I need info like : - how many slots is available in MoBo - how RAM is plugged into those slots - total number of RAM memory size and size divided in each slot ths for help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract section of file based on word in section

I have a list of Servers in no particular order as follows: virtualMachines="IIBSBS IIBVICDMS01 IIBVICMA01"And I am generating some output from a pre-existing script that gives me the following (this is a sample output selection). 9/17/2010 8:00:05 PM: Normal backup using VDRBACKUPS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jelloir
2 Replies

9. AIX

topas - computational memory 95% : Any Impact?

Hello Gurus, I am using AIX 5 and on running topas command. I can see the computational memory is 93.3% with Swap Paging memory at 2.2%. Could you please advise if there is any impact by the growth of computational memory? Below is the stat: MEMORY Real,MB 22528 % Comp 93.3 %... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
12 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capturing computational/non computational memory from topas

Hi Friends, How to capture the value of %Comp and %Noncomp values from AIX using topas command. I tried lot, but i cannot capture the value. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nowshath
4 Replies
conjure(1)						      General Commands Manual							conjure(1)

NAME
conjure - interprets and executes scripts written in the Magick Scripting Language (MSL). SYNOPSIS
conjure [options] script.msl OVERVIEW
The conjure program is a member of the ImageMagick(1) suite of tools. Use it to process a Magick Scripting Language (MSL) script. The Mag- ick scripting language (MSL) will primarily benefit those that want to accomplish custom image processing tasks but do not wish to program, or those that do not have access to a Perl interpreter or a compiler. For more information about the conjure command, point your browser to file:///usr/share/doc/packages/ImageMagick/www/conjure.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/conjure.php. DESCRIPTION
Image Settings: -monitor monitor progress -quiet suppress all warning messages -regard-warnings pay attention to warning messages -seed value seed a new sequence of pseudo-random numbers -verbose print detailed information about the image Miscellaneous Options: -debug events display copious debugging information -help print program options -log format format of debugging information -list type print a list of supported option arguments -version print version information In additiion, define any key value pairs required by your script. For example, conjure -size 100x100 -color blue -foo bar script.msl SEE ALSO
ImageMagick(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 ImageMagick Studio LLC. Additional copyrights and licenses apply to this software, see file:///usr/share/doc/pack- ages/ImageMagick/www/license.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php ImageMagick Date: 2009/01/10 01:00:00 conjure(1)