Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Storage issue on T5220
Operating Systems Solaris Storage issue on T5220 Post 302533142 by achenle on Wednesday 22nd of June 2011 08:30:12 PM
Old 06-22-2011
To see what LUNs each HBA can see, run
Code:
fcinfo remote-port -ls -p 10000000c97c94e6
fcinfo remote-port -ls -p 10000000c97c8f24

That should give you some idea of what the HBAs can see. Maybe you have a zoning/mapping issue.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

crucial storage issue with ebcdic to ascii converter

Hi, I am using following command to convert from ebcdic to ascii :- dd if=input_file of=out_file conv=ascii but, since input_ile itself is 10 GB big, out_file becomes around 2 to 3 times bigger... got space restrictions in the env.. I am stuck .. any help ..?? Finder255 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: finder255
4 Replies

2. Solaris

T5220 disk mapping issue

Hi, More a Sun T5220 problem then a Solaris 10 problem, but perhaps someone had a similar issue. For starters the output with 1 disk in slot 0 of the server. It points to PhyNum 5, where I would expect PhyNum 0. {0} ok probe-scsi MPT Version 1.05, Firmware Version 1.22.00.00 Target... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejdv
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Space storage shell script issue!

Hi All, Linux 86x64bits Red Hat Linux O/S Could someone please check and let me know if the shell script has any syntax error as it's not sending mails Shell script: cat dataspace.sh #!/bin/bash export DBALIST="xyz@abc.com" export data_capacity df -k /oradata > dfk.result... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
18 Replies

4. Solaris

EVA storage HUNG / Solaris issue

Hi, I have a query , is it possible that few LUNs presented to the Solaris OS which are in the unlabeled state can hung EVA frame and cause it to get unresponsive ? please help. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mushtaq
1 Replies

5. AIX

IBM AIX - SAN Storage DS4300 issue

Hi, This is follow up to the post https://www.unix.com/aix/233361-san-disk-appearing-double-aix.html When I connected Pseries Machine HBA Card ( Dual Port ) directly to the SAN Storage DS4300 , I was able to see Host Port Adapter WWN numbers , although I was getting this message... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
sndconfig(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      sndconfig(8)

NAME
sndconfig - configure sound card for use with Linux kernel modules SYNOPSIS
sndconfig {--help,--noprobe,--noautoconfig} DESCRIPTION
sndconfig sets up the necessary configuration files to use a sound card on a Red Hat system. If PnP support is compiled in, by default snd- config will do an initial probe for PnP sound cards using the pnpdump utility. If the --noprobe option is given this step will be skipped. The user will be notified if any cards were found. Otherwise the user must pick the card type from a menu. Then the user must choose the I/O port, IRQ, and DMA settings for the sound card. These must be known ahead of time and depend upon the jumper settings of the sound card. For PnP cards, the program will determine settings for the card; if the --noautoconfig option is given the user can choose the val- ues which will be programmed into the PnP device. There is no guarantee that the values entered do not conflict with an existing non-PnP or PnP device. The user must make sure these types of conflicts do not occur. OPTIONS --help Print a usage message on standard output and exit successfully. --noprobe No probe will be made for PnP cards, and the PnP configuration files will not be changed. --noautoconfig No autoconfiguration of PnP cards will be done; the user will be prompted for settings. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/soundcard Stores current settings /etc/modules.conf Stores sound module configuration /etc/isapnp.conf Stores PnP configuration SEE ALSO
isapnp(1), pnpdump(1) Wed Aug 19 1998 sndconfig(8)