Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Advanced perl help in windows Post 302532831 by getmmg on Wednesday 22nd of June 2011 07:33:21 AM
Old 06-22-2011
What have you tried so far?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Anyone know any good perl compilers for windows ?

Does anyone know of a Good perl compiler for windows ? i have searched google.com and a few other search engines but they havent turned up anything good. Any and all help would be appreciated (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JeZzTeR
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending mail using perl through windows

Hi all this is the code which i tried executing in windows environment to send a test mail. # Perl script to send mail on deliver complete. package SendMail; use Config; use Mail::Send; @ISA = qw(Mail::Send); sub open { my $me = shift; my $how; # How to send mail my $notused; my... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: victorvvk
13 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl for Unix & Windows

Hi Even though this is unix forum, iam posting this thread as iam not sure of which forum should i post this too. I understand perl can be used in unix environment and i have used the same for automation of my processes. Eg: Open a file search the text string replace the text string close... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenkanya
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP From UNIX to WINDOWS Using PERL

Hi All, I have to write a PERL script in which I have to FTP results from UNIX to Windows Desktop. How can I do this using PERL? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kunal1514
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help configuring Active Perl on Windows Vista.: Perl Scripting on Windows

Hi All, Need help configuring Active Perl on Windows Vista. I am trying to install Active Perl on Windows Vista. The version of Active Perl i am trying to install is : ActivePerl 5.10.1 Build 1006 After installing it through cmd, When i try to run perl -v to check the version, i get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vabiosis
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Perl Code in Windows?

I got this perl code for solaris from tyler_durden Please help me to run the same on windows as i am unable to install date::calc program on unix perl -F, -M"Date::Calc qw(Add_Delta_DHMS)" -lane ' if ($ARGV eq "file2") { $os{$F} = $F.join($F, unpack("A2A2",$F)); } else { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssantoshss
1 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows Advanced Options Menu

I dual boot between Windows XP and Linux Mint. I am trying to get the Windows Advanced Options Menu to show up. Normally you would press f8 to make this happen when your computer is booting. With a dual boot it makes it way more complicated. If you press f8 when your computer first starts it does... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script to traceroute an IP from windows

I am writing a perl code(windows) to traceroute IP address and to print the output. I had executed the below code which was taken from cpan modules #!C:/perl/bin/perl.exe use Net::Traceroute; $tr = Net::Traceroute->new(host=> "google.com"); if($tr->found) { my $hops = $tr->hops; if($hops... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
4 Replies
MP3CUT(1)							   User Command 							 MP3CUT(1)

NAME
mp3cut - cut and assemble MP3 files SYNOPSIS
mp3cut [ -o outputfile ] [ -T title ] [ -A artist ] [ -N album-name ] [ -t [hh:]mm:ss[+ms]-[hh:]mm:ss[+ms] ] mp3file [[ -t ... ] mp3file1 ...] DESCRIPTION
The mp3cut utility cuts and assembles MP3 files according to the time specifications given on the command line. The mp3 output is written to the outputfile. If no outputfile is given on the command-line, the name for the outputfile is created from the name of the first mp3 file by adding output.mp3 at the end. The -t flag specifies which part of the mp3 file following it will be extracted. OPTIONS
-o outputfile Specify where the output is to be written. -T title Specify the title ID3 tag for the output file. -A artist Specify the artist ID3 tag for the output file. -N album-name Specify the album name ID3 tag for the output file. -t [hh:]mm:ss[+ms]-[hh:]mm:ss[+ms] Specify which part of the following mp3file will be included in the output file. hh = hours mm = minutes ss = seconds ms = milliseconds If the starting time is omitted, 00:00:00+00 is used as starting time. If the ending time is omitted, the end of the MP3 file is used as ending time. EXAMPLES
mp3cut -o output.mp3 -t 23:42+500-01:23:42+750 input.mp3 Cut the segment from 23 minutes, 42 seconds and 500 milliseconds to 1 hour, 23 minutes, 42 seconds and 750 milliseconds from input.mp3 and write the output to output.mp3. mp3cut -t 00:01-00:02 input1.mp3 -t -15:23 input2.mp3 -t 9:87+500- input3.mp3 Append the segments from input1.mp3, input2.mp3 and input3.mp3 and write the output to input1.output.mp3. AUTHORS
Manuel Odendahl <manuel@bl0rg.net>, Florian Wesch <dividuum@bl0rg.net> February 2005 MP3CUT(1)