Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: jre location PATH
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers jre location PATH Post 302532405 by siddhans on Tuesday 21st of June 2011 01:20:36 AM
Old 06-21-2011
jre location PATH

How do you set the classpath for jre location....What are all the steps?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where is unix-screen-binary path location

hi all, i wanna ask where is unix-screen-binary path location? i cannot find it in /usr/bin or /bin or using man command thx before (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venven
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync building file list/catalog path/location

Where is the file list created by rsync when it says building file list ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: glev2005
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Copy files from one location to another location

Create a script that copies files from one specified directory to another specified directory, in the order they were created in the original directory between specified times. Copy the files at a specified interval. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allways4u21
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to find the OS JRE as well as User installed JRE on my UNIX box!

Hi, I want to determine whether my java application is pointing to the OS version of Java or the User installed Java version on my Unix box. I am aware of the "java -version" command, however I am unsure if the version returned is the OS one or the user one. Please help. Ali. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali40
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File created in a different location instead of desired location on using crontab

Hi, I am logging to a linux server through a user "user1" in /home directory. There is a script in a directory in 'root' for which all permissions are available including the directory. This script when executed creates a file in the directory. When the script is added to crontab, on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: archana.n
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find a existing file location and directory location in Solaris box?

Hi This is my third past and very impressed with previous post replies Hoping the same for below query How to find a existing file location and directory location in solaris box (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buzzme
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with copying the list of files from one location to other location

A) I would like to achive following actions using shell script. can someone help me with writing the shell script 1) Go to some dir ( say /xyz/logs ) and then perform find operation in this dir and list of subdir using find . -name "*" -print | xargs grep -li 1367A49001CP0162 >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GG2
1 Replies

8. AIX

JRE 1.4 Download location

Dear Expert, I'm will use the software monitoring server. but need the JRE ( Java runtime 1.4 for aix 6.1) I find at dvd aix doest exist, and find google I dont have the link location download. please share location file or Java runtime 1.4 for aix 6.1. regards, ~ruhul (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: williamen
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Convert Relative path to Absolute path, without changing directory to the file location.

Hello, I am creating a file with all the source folders included in my git branch, when i grep for the used source, i found source included as relative path instead of absolute path, how can convert relative path to absolute path without changing directory to that folder and using readlink -f ? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sekhar419
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to change the path location within the shell script?

Hi ALL, I am trying to find the installed tomcat version and location of the server.xml file to get the tomcat port number. Using below script to do that. #!/usr/bin/env bash var1=$(find / -name "version.sh" ! -size 0 2>&1 |egrep -v "tmp|docker") for loc1 in $var1 do ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sravani25
1 Replies
apt(1)							      General Commands Manual							    apt(1)

NAME
apt - annotation processing tool SYNOPSIS
apt [ -classpath classpath ] [ -sourcepath sourcepath ] [ -d directory ] [ -s directory ] [ -factorypath path ] [ -factory class ] [ -print ] [ -nocompile ] [ -A [ key [ =val ] ] ] [ javac option ] sourcefiles [ @files ] DESCRIPTION
The tool apt, annotation processing tool, includes a set of new reflective APIs and supporting infrastructure to process program annota- tions. The apt reflective APIs provide a build-time, source-based, read-only view of program structure. These reflective APIs are designed to cleanly model the JavaTM programming language's type system after the addition of generics. First, apt runs annotation processors that can produce new source code and other files. Next, apt can cause compilation of both original and generated source files, easing develop- ment. The reflective APIs and other APIs used to interact with the tool are subpackages of com.sun.mirror. A fuller discussion of how the tool operates as well as instructions for developing with apt are in Getting Started with apt at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/apt/GettingStarted.html. PARAMETERS
Options may be in any order. For a discussion of parameters which apply to a specific option, see OPTIONS below. sourcefiles Zero or more source files to be processed. @files One or more files that list source files or other options. OPTIONS
apt specific options -s dir Specify the directory root under which processor-generated source files will be placed; files are placed in subdirectories based on package namespace. -nocompile Do not compile sources files to class files. -print Print out textual representation of specified types; perform no annotation processing or compilation. -A[key[=val]] Options to pass to annotation processors -- these are not interpreted by apt directly, but are made available for use by individual processors -factorypath path Specify where to find annotation processor factories; if this option is used, the classpath is not searched for factories. -factory classname Name of annotation processor factory to use; bypasses default discovery process Options shared with javac -d dir Specify where to place processor and javac generated class files -cp path or -classpath path Specify where to find user class files and annotation processor factories. If -factorypath is given, the classpath is not searched for factories. Consult the javac(1) man page for information on javac options. NOTES
The apt tool and its associated APIs may be changed or superseded in future j2se releases. SEE ALSO
javac(1) java(1) 13 June 2004 apt(1)