Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Logs Presentation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Logs Presentation Post 302532104 by rdcwayx on Monday 20th of June 2011 12:35:17 AM
Old 06-20-2011
You need ssh setup in your system.

To run the capture command:
Code:
ssh server "capture command"

You can get help by:
Code:
man ssh

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

format date/time presentation

1) i am trying to print the timeframe of a log file using the start/end date/time being extracted from the file itself. my problem is how to convert the following numeric date format to the one that i prefer: Start time: 0204161129 End time : 0204171431 into: Start time: Apr 16 2002... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: apalex
6 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Wireless presentation system for mac

I am a system developer for a major university and currently trying to find out WPS software for mac that can connect a mac to a wireless projector server. The software functions with Win OS XP and 7. The server is a EDIMAX WP-S1100 WIRELESS PROJECTOR SERVER. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobilemaster
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

LUN Presentation

Hi, I have presented a LUN from my EVA 4400 to a RHEL server. The server sees 4 paths to the LUN which I can see from fdisk. If I want to add this LUN to my OS i.e. # fdisk /dev/sd??? ....which actual device do I run fdisk against? I am running multipath so is there... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Duffs22
12 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

If I ran perl script again,old logs should move with today date and new logs should generate.

Appreciate help for the below issue. Im using below code.....I dont want to attach the logs when I ran the perl twice...I just want to take backup with today date and generate new logs...What I need to do for the below scirpt.............. 1)if logs exist it should move the logs with extention... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev G
1 Replies
GNOME-SSH-ASKPASS(1)					      General Commands Manual					      GNOME-SSH-ASKPASS(1)

NAME
gnome-ssh-askpass - prompts a user for a passphrase using GNOME SYNOPSIS
gnome-ssh-askpass DESCRIPTION
gnome-ssh-askpass is a GNOME-based passphrase dialog for use with OpenSSH. It is intended to be called by the ssh-add(1) program and not invoked directly. It allows ssh-add(1) to obtain a passphrase from a user, even if not connected to a terminal (assuming that an X display is available). This happens automatically in the case where ssh-add is invoked from one's ~/.xsession or as one of the GNOME startup pro- grams, for example. In order to be called automatically by ssh-add, gnome-ssh-askpass should be installed as /usr/bin/ssh-askpass. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The following environment variables are recognized: GNOME_SSH_ASKPASS_GRAB_SERVER Causes gnome-ssh-askpass to grab the X server before asking for a passphrase. GNOME_SSH_ASKPASS_GRAB_POINTER Causes gnome-ssh-askpass to grab the mouse pointer using gdk_pointer_grab() before asking for a passphrase. Regardless of whether either of these environment variables is set, gnome-ssh-askpass will grab the keyboard using gdk_keyboard_grab(). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). It was based on that for x11-ssh-askpass by Philip Hands. GNOME-SSH-ASKPASS(1)