Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development [Solved] Disable mySQL autocommit Post 302532039 by Scott on Sunday 19th of June 2011 12:46:11 PM
Old 06-19-2011
Hey radoulov!

That was it! I changed the storage engine to InnoDB, and now it works as I'd expect.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Scott.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

how to set AUTOCOMMIT option in AIX

Hi, Can anybody tell,how to set the auto commit option in AIX,i have tried with environmental variables option like 'export db2option=-c +a'. But its not working in my environment. is there any other option? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DB2AIX
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] mysql.sock is missing..

mysql.sock file is missing in /opt/lampp/etc/ is there any backup file available in unix... since without that file .. project is not opening.. reply me as soon as possible ... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
19 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

command to check value of autocommit and isolation level

Hi, Pls let me know command to get following: 1. how to check current value of autocommit 2. how to check current value of isolation level I am using mysql-5.0.26 on unix -Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] EMERGENCY - can I revert 1 hour of mysql changes

I know, its stupid.. MYSQL on CENTOS 5 using WHM Imported a lot of users/posts from old forum to new forum, but my backup was lost. Can I somehow simply remove all mysql table changes for the last 3 hours, returning to pre-import status. ---------- Post updated at 03:44 AM ----------... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
6 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Mysql - Take data from row and copy it to another row

Sorry if I repost my question in this section, but I'm really in a hurry since I have to finish my work... :( Dear community, I have a table with two rows like: Row1 Row2 ======= ======= 7,3 text 1 1,3 text 2 1,2,3 blabla What i need to do is add/copy... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
2 Replies
ENGINE(1SSL)                                                          OpenSSL                                                         ENGINE(1SSL)

NAME
openssl-engine, engine - load and query engines SYNOPSIS
openssl engine [ engine... ] [-v] [-vv] [-vvv] [-vvv] [-vvv] [-c] [-t] [-tt] [-pre command] [-post command] [ engine... ] DESCRIPTION
The engine command is used to query the status and capabilities of the specified engine's. Engines may be specified before and after all other command-line flags. Only those specified are queried. OPTIONS
-v -vv -vvv -vvvv Provides information about each specified engine. The first flag lists all the possible run-time control commands; the second adds a description of each command; the third adds the input flags, and the final option adds the internal input flags. -c Lists the capabilities of each engine. -t Tests if each specified engine is available, and displays the answer. -tt Displays an error trace for any unavailable engine. -pre command -post command Command-line configuration of engines. The -pre command is given to the engine before it is loaded and the -post command is given after the engine is loaded. The command is of the form cmd:val where cmd is the command, and val is the value for the command. See the example below. EXAMPLE
To list all the commands available to a dynamic engine: $ openssl engine -t -tt -vvvv dynamic (dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support [ unavailable ] SO_PATH: Specifies the path to the new ENGINE shared library (input flags): STRING NO_VCHECK: Specifies to continue even if version checking fails (boolean) (input flags): NUMERIC ID: Specifies an ENGINE id name for loading (input flags): STRING LIST_ADD: Whether to add a loaded ENGINE to the internal list (0=no,1=yes,2=mandatory) (input flags): NUMERIC DIR_LOAD: Specifies whether to load from 'DIR_ADD' directories (0=no,1=yes,2=mandatory) (input flags): NUMERIC DIR_ADD: Adds a directory from which ENGINEs can be loaded (input flags): STRING LOAD: Load up the ENGINE specified by other settings (input flags): NO_INPUT To list the capabilities of the rsax engine: $ openssl engine -c (rsax) RSAX engine support [RSA] (dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support ENVIRONMENT
OPENSSL_ENGINES The path to the engines directory. SEE ALSO
config(5) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2016-2018 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>. 1.1.1a 2018-12-18 ENGINE(1SSL)