Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development [Solved] Disable mySQL autocommit Post 302532039 by Scott on Sunday 19th of June 2011 12:46:11 PM
Old 06-19-2011
Hey radoulov!

That was it! I changed the storage engine to InnoDB, and now it works as I'd expect.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Scott.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

how to set AUTOCOMMIT option in AIX

Hi, Can anybody tell,how to set the auto commit option in AIX,i have tried with environmental variables option like 'export db2option=-c +a'. But its not working in my environment. is there any other option? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DB2AIX
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] mysql.sock is missing..

mysql.sock file is missing in /opt/lampp/etc/ is there any backup file available in unix... since without that file .. project is not opening.. reply me as soon as possible ... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
19 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

command to check value of autocommit and isolation level

Hi, Pls let me know command to get following: 1. how to check current value of autocommit 2. how to check current value of isolation level I am using mysql-5.0.26 on unix -Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] EMERGENCY - can I revert 1 hour of mysql changes

I know, its stupid.. MYSQL on CENTOS 5 using WHM Imported a lot of users/posts from old forum to new forum, but my backup was lost. Can I somehow simply remove all mysql table changes for the last 3 hours, returning to pre-import status. ---------- Post updated at 03:44 AM ----------... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
6 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Mysql - Take data from row and copy it to another row

Sorry if I repost my question in this section, but I'm really in a hurry since I have to finish my work... :( Dear community, I have a table with two rows like: Row1 Row2 ======= ======= 7,3 text 1 1,3 text 2 1,2,3 blabla What i need to do is add/copy... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
2 Replies
INNOCHECKSUM(1) 					       MySQL Database System						   INNOCHECKSUM(1)

NAME
innochecksum - offline InnoDB file checksum utility SYNOPSIS
innochecksum [options] file_name DESCRIPTION
innochecksum prints checksums for InnoDB files. This tool reads an InnoDB tablespace file, calculates the checksum for each page, compares the calculated checksum to the stored checksum, and reports mismatches, which indicate damaged pages. It was originally developed to speed up verifying the integrity of tablespace files after power outages but can also be used after file copies. Because checksum mismatches will cause InnoDB to deliberately shut down a running server, it can be preferable to use this tool rather than waiting for a server in production usage to encounter the damaged pages. innochecksum cannot be used on tablespace files that the server already has open. For such files, you should use CHECK TABLE to check tables within the tablespace. If checksum mismatches are found, you would normally restore the tablespace from backup or start the server and attempt to use mysqldump to make a backup of the tables within the tablespace. Invoke innochecksum like this: shell> innochecksum [options] file_name innochecksum supports the following options. For options that refer to page numbers, the numbers are zero-based. o -c Print a count of the number of pages in the file. o -d Debug mode; prints checksums for each page. o -e num End at this page number. o -p num Check only this page number. o -s num Start at this page number. o -v Verbose mode; print a progress indicator every five seconds. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 INNOCHECKSUM(1)