Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Kill sessions
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Kill sessions Post 302531892 by yoavbe on Saturday 18th of June 2011 01:19:54 PM
Old 06-18-2011
Kill sessions

Hi ,

I am connecting to the linux redhat machine as user : APPS

I would like to know how i can kill -9 , all APPS sessions beside me .

Please advice

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C programming sessions

Hey guys, i'm in trouble, i'm high school teacher, and a student ask me for help, he want's to know where he can study C language for his application exam. Somebody could help us? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eleia
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

When kill doesnt work, how to kill a process ?

Hi All, I am unable to kill a process using kill command. I am using HP-UX system. I have tried with kill -9 and i have root privilages. How can i terminate this daemon ? ? ? Regards, Vijay Hegde (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: VijayHegde
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

not able to kill find with kill -9

Hello everyone I am using HP Ux and had run a find command. Now I am trying to kill it with kill or kill -9 but it is not getting killed and still running. Any clues ? Thanks Sidhu (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amardeep
5 Replies

4. Programming

kill(0,-9) don't kill the process

Hi all i have simple c program , when i wish to kill the app im using kill(0,-9) , but it seams this command don't do any thing and the program. just ignore it . what im doing wrong here ? im using HP-UX ia64 Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Diff b/n kill and kill -9

Hi, I have a process with say pid x. What is the difference b/n kill x and kill -9 x in unix Thanks Ammu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ammu
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill a process without using kill command

Sorry, posted the question in other forum. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhamacs
0 Replies

7. Linux

Kill a process without using kill command

I want to Kill a process without using kill command as i don't have privileges to kill the process. I know the pid and i am using Linux 2.6.9 OS. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhamacs
6 Replies

8. AIX

Kill sessions on AIX5.2

Hi, I have a problem with a server which doesn't stop some sessions. It looks a ghost sessions. I don't have defunct process. I can't find some processes which are executing with the session t41 and t49... Every time, I have to reboot the server to stop those sessions... If someone have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Cannot kill a process with kill -9

Hello everyone, I have a process that I want to kill. I have tried kill-9 PID but it doesn't work. I have tried preap PID but it doesn't work too. The parent of my process is the process whose PID is 1, so I can't kill it. My OS is a Solaris 9. Can anyone help me understand what's going... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adilyos
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill an specific process ID using the KILL and GREP commands

Good afternoon I need to KILL a process in a single command sentence, for example: kill -9 `ps -aef | grep 'CAL255.4ge' | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'` That sentence Kills the process ID corresponding to the program CAL255.4ge. However it is possible that the same program... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: enriquegm82
6 Replies
SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3)					      OpenSSL						 SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_flush_sessions, SSL_flush_sessions - remove expired sessions SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> void SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(SSL_CTX *ctx, long tm); void SSL_flush_sessions(SSL_CTX *ctx, long tm); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_flush_sessions() causes a run through the session cache of ctx to remove sessions expired at time tm. SSL_flush_sessions() is a synonym for SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(). NOTES
If enabled, the internal session cache will collect all sessions established up to the specified maximum number (see SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size()). As sessions will not be reused ones they are expired, they should be removed from the cache to save resources. This can either be done automatically whenever 255 new sessions were established (see SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3)) or manually by calling SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(). The parameter tm specifies the time which should be used for the expiration test, in most cases the actual time given by time(0) will be used. SSL_CTX_flush_sessions() will only check sessions stored in the internal cache. When a session is found and removed, the remove_session_cb is however called to synchronize with the external cache (see SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb(3)). RETURN VALUES
SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3), SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3), SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3)