Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: skip RAM check?
Special Forums Hardware skip RAM check? Post 302531870 by fpmurphy on Saturday 18th of June 2011 10:08:51 AM
Old 06-18-2011
There is no configable option in OBP for skipping memory checks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Skip new line

Hi, how can I skip the new line of echo? In SH!!!! echo "the date is :" date and result I want is the date is : Tue Oct 11 22:24:37 WEST 2005 I've already tried including the \c inside the echo, but it didn't work. Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmpx
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

red hat Linux 5.0 is detecting 3gb ram but physical ram is 16gb

Hi, On server 64bit Hw Arch , Linux 5.0(32bit) is installed it is showing only 3gb of ram though physical is 16gb can u give me idea why? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to check RAM usage

Hi Guys, How can i check the RAM usage for a particular user on the Linux machine. What command can be used. Thanks in advance, Swapna (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Swapna173
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

go to / skip in script

Hi all I have some script like this #!/bin/bash mv /tmp/file1 tmp/file2 if ] ; then cp /tmp/filetest/ tmp/file3 if ] then echo "succes" else echo "failed" fi else echo "failed" fi i didn't try to see if it's work, the thing is that i don't care if... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ftp - check if file on remote exists (skip overriding)

Hello, I have a script that uploads a file from local to remote place using ftp. The problem is that, if on remote host there is a file called the same as the one I want to upload, the ftp program overrides that file. But I don't want to override nothing (even if the remote file is older,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spiriad
3 Replies

6. Programming

How to skip getchar in C?

Hi, I would like to read an input from keyboard using getchar. However, if no input (No Carriage return/new line none whatsoever) is given after say, 5 seconds, I would like to skip the getchar and move on. How do I do this in C. I'm using GNU compiler set. Thanks, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cprogdude
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Skip files in use

Hi all, i'm trying to configure a script that will find and gzip the searched files, this is easy enough, find /var/log/myfolder/*.log -type f -mtime +1 -exec gzip {} \; cd /var/log/myfolder/ mv *gz myzipped_folder/ but what it would be very handy is to skip the files in use,because tomcat... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
13 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Skip first and last line

Hi All I have a sample file like below: 012312112 1372422843 1236712 1372422843 1275127 3109301010 from which I wan't to: 1.)delete... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: swasid
10 Replies

9. Solaris

RAM check

is there a way to thoroughly test RAM in Solaris10 (SPARC)? or is boot test good enough? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
5 Replies

10. Red Hat

Need to check full utilization of my pc RAM - any commands ???

hi guys, I wanted to utilize my PC's full RAM memory to check its performance, for that how can i perform this full RAM utilization with the help of a process or a command in rhel 6. for example, in windows, while checking the harddisk for error (chkdsk - command ) could takes full RAM... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: redhatlbug
7 Replies
giiSetEventMask(3)							GGI							giiSetEventMask(3)

NAME
giiSetEventMask, giiGetEventMask, giiAddEventMask, giiRemoveEventMask - Set the types of events queued SYNOPSIS
#include <ggi/gii.h> int giiSetEventMask(gii_input_t inp, gii_event_mask evm); gii_event_mask giiGetEventMask(gii_input_t inp); int giiAddEventMask(gii_input_t inp, gii_event_mask evm); int giiRemoveEventMask(gii_input_t inp, gii_event_mask evm); DESCRIPTION
Calling giiSetEventMask indicates to LibGII that only the types of events that match the specified event mask will be read by the applica- tion in subsequent giiEventPoll(3) or giiEventRead(3) calls. LibGII can then save time and memory by skipping checks and not allocating queues for events that will never be read out. The default mask allows all events. giiAddEventMask and giiRemoveEventMask are macros that set or delete individual bits in the bitmask. Note: giiSetEventMask is an advisory call. For correct operation, the application still needs to pass a restrictive event mask to the event reading functions. RETURN VALUE
giiSetEventMask, giiAddEventMask and giiRemoveEventMask return 0 on success or an gii-error(3) code otherwise. giiGetEventMask returns the currently set mask. SEE ALSO
gii_event_mask(3) libgii-1.0.x 2006-12-30 giiSetEventMask(3)