Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting shell to find out DBCP ( try - catch ) in java Post 302531571 by sk1418 on Friday 17th of June 2011 07:49:14 AM
Old 06-17-2011
here i made some dummy java file, and my initial command (with "!t") gives the right result, the java files, which have creating connection statement outside the try/catch block.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Help req for...shell script to catch "db2 connect" errors ...

Hello friends, Assume that, I am trying to execute a "db2 connect" command from Linux shell prompt via a shell script called "sample" sample db2 connect to bas39 $sample If the database is not present its should display a custom error message by catching the error message given by db2.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to catch PL/SQL return values

Hello, I need some help from the experts on PL/SQL and Shell scripting. I need a shell script that runs a PL/SQL procedure and gets the values returned from the PL/SQL procedure into the shell variables. The PL/SQL procedure returns multiple values. I was able to assign a single return value... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Veera_Raghav
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to catch ENTER key inside the shell script?

Hi, I have a script in which i have to ask user to press the ENTER key to proceed further. can you please help me how can i achive this in my scripting? echo "All the executables builded Successfully " echo " Press Enter to Go Back to the Main Menu" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: plaban.rout
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to find java command

Hi All, Am trying to start a server by using the startup shell script. But am getting java command not found. Can anyone guide me in which path i need to check for all the java commands and also how do i chk the version of java being installed on linux box? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashok_oct22
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to catch PL/SQL return values

I tried searching the forum for similar posts but its closed now. Would appreciate any help on this. I am trying to capture return value from a select query into a variable. DB is Oracle I am able to spool it to a file but I donot intend to use it. Here is my script that does not work ;) I... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: monie2717
27 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find/xargs/*grep: find multi-line empty "try-catch" blocks - eg, missing ; not in a commented block

How can I recursively find all files in a directory and print out the file and first line number of any text blocks that match the below cases? This would seem to involve find, xargs, *grep, regex, etc. In summary, I want to find so-called empty "try-catch blocks" that do not contain code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lifechamp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run java from shell

Hi All, I am trying to run a grep command which creates an output file. Then I will run a java file which take that file and process that. My java file uses other java files and library jars. I have tried below code but I am getting compilation error,it can not find other java files in same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmajumder
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to catch errors in a shell script ( multiple commands )?

Hi I have a shell script like that Main() { DAY=$(date +"%d-%m-%Y") TIME=$(date +"%T") Command 1 Command 2 ... Command n } I would like to catch errors from all commands in Main() and write these errors into a file , something likes this: Main if < error > then echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
3 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Java doesnīt find the CLASSPATH (System variable)

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: As a excercise I have to compile a program (Hello2.java) with a class file (HelloText.java) in another directory. (As you seen in the screenshot) Iīm setting a PATH and a CLASSPATH (system variables). Itīs working without a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MenschTown
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cannot find java, gcc, Oracle on RedHat 7.2

We received Linux RedHat. I tried java -versionno result gcc -c no result I cannot even find Oracle version or directory Do you know if JAVA, gcc, Oracle are supposed to come with Linux by default? Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies
GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)                                                   Git Manual                                                   GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)

NAME
git-check-attr - Display gitattributes information SYNOPSIS
git check-attr [-a | --all | attr...] [--] pathname... git check-attr --stdin [-z] [-a | --all | attr...] DESCRIPTION
For every pathname, this command will list if each attribute is unspecified, set, or unset as a gitattribute on that pathname. OPTIONS
-a, --all List all attributes that are associated with the specified paths. If this option is used, then unspecified attributes will not be included in the output. --cached Consider .gitattributes in the index only, ignoring the working tree. --stdin Read pathnames from the standard input, one per line, instead of from the command-line. -z The output format is modified to be machine-parseable. If --stdin is also given, input paths are separated with a NUL character instead of a linefeed character. -- Interpret all preceding arguments as attributes and all following arguments as path names. If none of --stdin, --all, or -- is used, the first argument will be treated as an attribute and the rest of the arguments as pathnames. OUTPUT
The output is of the form: <path> COLON SP <attribute> COLON SP <info> LF unless -z is in effect, in which case NUL is used as delimiter: <path> NUL <attribute> NUL <info> NUL <path> is the path of a file being queried, <attribute> is an attribute being queried and <info> can be either: unspecified when the attribute is not defined for the path. unset when the attribute is defined as false. set when the attribute is defined as true. <value> when a value has been assigned to the attribute. Buffering happens as documented under the GIT_FLUSH option in git(1). The caller is responsible for avoiding deadlocks caused by overfilling an input buffer or reading from an empty output buffer. EXAMPLES
In the examples, the following .gitattributes file is used: *.java diff=java -crlf myAttr NoMyAttr.java !myAttr README caveat=unspecified o Listing a single attribute: $ git check-attr diff org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java o Listing multiple attributes for a file: $ git check-attr crlf diff myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: crlf: unset org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing all attributes for a file: $ git check-attr --all -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing an attribute for multiple files: $ git check-attr myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/NoMyAttr.java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set org/example/NoMyAttr.java: myAttr: unspecified o Not all values are equally unambiguous: $ git check-attr caveat README README: caveat: unspecified SEE ALSO
gitattributes(5). GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 2.17.1 10/05/2018 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)