Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vbulletin addon for ads?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators vbulletin addon for ads? Post 302531470 by Neo on Friday 17th of June 2011 12:06:18 AM
Old 06-17-2011
Mostly custom code and external ad server.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scsi drive addon

Adding another scsi drive, no name, it came with the instruction manual in japanese, so of no use. We need to format it, it only shows up as 14 gigs, when we know it is a 40 gig drive, but have no specs on the cyl, etc. Combing through faqs, one of my coworkers found a blurb that unix won't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kymberm
1 Replies

2. Web Development

Flush Ads - Is this code overriding my ads?

I installed a wordpress theme and came across the following code contained in the functions.php (theme functions) file. I am wanting to make sure this code is not over-riding my adsense publisher id and replacing with theirs in the background. I had this happen on another theme and just wanting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blueray1974
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

sales ads

Anyone else getting tired of the sales ads? There are so many now. It's getting painful just to poke around the forums. I think that I'm outta here for awhile. :( (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: garskoci
4 Replies

4. Red Hat

help on addon packages

Hello, I am running vertica on my VMware which has Centos 5.5. I wanted to add some packages to the OS as I am working on some user defined functions. The packages which I need are openldap-devel glibc-devel glibc-common libidn-devel openssl-devel The Centos version is Centos 5.5... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnani
4 Replies

5. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies
AWSRES(1)							 AWS User's Guide							 AWSRES(1)

NAME
awsres - build resource files for Ada Web Server applications SYNOPSIS
awsres [-h] [-r unit] [-q] file... DESCRIPTION
The Ada Web Server is a library that allows you to embed a web server into your Ada application. It provides not only HTTP but also SOAP, WSDL and several other facilities. Thus you can write full-fledged web applications. awsres allows you to embed resources, such as pic- tures, into your final executable, so that your executable is completely self-contained and does not need to read other files at run time. awsres works by creating Ada source files that contain the data for your resources as arrays of bytes. You then compile these Ada source files into your executable. At run time, the AWS library automatically loads the resources from the executable whenever available. awsres creates one parent Ada package named, by default, `res', and one child package for each of the files given on the command line. The package `res' registers each resource when your application starts. To link `res' into your executable you simply add a `with res;' state- ment in one of your source files. EXAMPLE
$ ls image.png $ awsres image.png AWSRes - Resource Creator v1.0 creating image.png... -> registered $ ls res.adb res.ads res-image_png.ads image.png OPTIONS
-h Display help message. -r name Set the root unit name. Default is `res'. -q Quiet mode. SEE ALSO
wsdl2aws(1) The Ada Web Server User's Guide in package libaws1-doc. AUTHOR
awsres was written by Dmitriy Anisimkov <anisimkov@yahoo.com> and Pascal Obry <p.obry@wanadoo.fr> as part of the Ada Web Server. This manual page was written by Ludovic Brenta <ludovic.brenta@insalien.org> for Debian GNU/Linux. GNU Ada Tools 29 JAN 2004 AWSRES(1)