Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Unable to login via ssh-tectia Post 302530863 by venikathir on Wednesday 15th of June 2011 07:31:38 AM
Old 06-15-2011
please check your .profile file....

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

SSH Tectia installation Problem

Hi... I am trying to install SSH Tectia on Linux,post installation when i try to login i am getting the error ''Linux box is going out of network...please advise (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pavan Pusuluri
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. HP-UX

Unable To Perform A "Passwordless" SSH Login To A Server

Greetings! I am trying to perform a passwordless SSH login from a HPUX 11.31 client to a HPUX 11.31 server. Whenever I do a "ssh -l root serverA" from the client, I am prompted for a password. Giving the password, I am able to successfully login. However I am trying to accomplish a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rob Sandifer
9 Replies

4. HP-UX

telnet login successful ,but ssh can not login

why I can login by telnet using root account but when i use login by ssh using root account it is not successful ,is it different password i am sure ssh service is started (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

RHEL: Users unable to login via SSH

removing the post (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic4u
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Unable to login to solaris9 server using SSH mode

Unable to login to solaris9 server using SSH mode for root as well as genreal logins. Please find the configuration file . oss@HYDOHS02:ssh> cat sshd_config # # Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. # Use is subject to license terms. # #pragma ident "@(#)sshd_config ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydoss1
6 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

Tectia ssh

How do you stop and start Tectia ssh on hpux and solaris, regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abbya
3 Replies

8. AIX

Unable to ssh or login to AIX server

We are having occasional problems accessing some AIX servers. When this happens we cannot ssh to the server in question or login via HMC console terminal window. We can ssh some commands to the server and get responses but other commands just hang, ssh serverA date returns the date, ssh serverA... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kierong
5 Replies

9. AIX

Unable to login in ssh terminal

Hi guys when ever i tried to connect aix server in my institute through ssh terminal the pop is coming like network is unreachable .Am using MacBook air the other guys who are using putty software in windows they can easily login in tho the server through remotely . Is there any one can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aashishb007
3 Replies
COLORMGR(1)															       COLORMGR(1)

NAME
colormgr - Color Manager Testing Tool SYNOPSIS
colormgr [ --verbose ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the colormgr command. colormgr allows an administrator to view and change color profile to device mappings. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --help Show summary of options. COMMANDS
This program takes commands with a variable number of arguments. create-device Creates a color managed device create-profile Create a color profile delete-device Deletes a color managed device delete-profile Deletes a color profile device-add-profile Add a profile to a device that already exists device-get-default-profile Gets the default color profile for a device device-get-profile-for-qualifier Returns all the profiles that match a given qualifier device-make-profile-default Makes a profile default for a specific device device-set-kind Sets the device kind device-set-model Sets the device model device-set-serial Sets the device serial device-set-vendor Sets the device vendor find-device Find a device from the device ID find-device-by-property Find a device with a given property value find-profile Find a profile from the profile ID find-profile-by-filename Find a profile from the filename get-devices Gets all the color managed devices get-devices-by-kind Gets all the color managed devices of a specific kind get-profiles Gets all the available color profiles profile-set-filename Sets the profile filename profile-set-qualifier Sets the profile qualifier AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Richard Hughes <richard@hughsie.com>. 20 December,2008 COLORMGR(1)