Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Forum etiquette and contact information Post 302530262 by pludi on Monday 13th of June 2011 11:16:16 AM
Old 06-13-2011
The post in question can be found here, where you explicitly state that you tried to contact 2 of our members by PM before posting in the main forums.

And as Neo stated: this form of requesting help is not allowed, and you had to agree to the rules when registering. Your missing to read and understand the rules does not allow you to ignore them, same as you won't get out of a speeding ticket just because you claim not to know the traffic rules.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Proper Forum Etiquette

I'm a frequent visitor to these forums. I generally enjoy topics that are posted as well as the responses. I really pickup a lot of new things to learn. However, there is one thing that does bother me here. (I dont mean to start a flame war, or any problems at all, just expressing some... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarballed
8 Replies
SHOREWALL-ACTIONS(5)						  [FIXME: manual]					      SHOREWALL-ACTIONS(5)

NAME
actions - Shorewall action declaration file SYNOPSIS
/etc/shorewall/actions DESCRIPTION
This file allows you to define new ACTIONS for use in rules (see shorewall-rules(5)[1]). You define the iptables rules to be performed in an ACTION in /etc/shorewall/action.action-name. ACTION names should begin with an upper-case letter to distinguish them from Shorewall-generated chain names and be composed of letters, digits or numbers. If you intend to log from the action then the name must be no longer than 11 characters in length if you use the standard LOGFORMAT. FILES
/etc/shorewall/actions SEE ALSO
http://shorewall.net/Actions.html shorewall(8), shorewall-accounting(5), shorewall-blacklist(5), shorewall-hosts(5), shorewall_interfaces(5), shorewall-ipsets(5), shorewall-maclist(5), shorewall-masq(5), shorewall-nat(5), shorewall-netmap(5), shorewall-params(5), shorewall-policy(5), shorewall-providers(5), shorewall-proxyarp(5), shorewall-rtrules(5), shorewall-routestopped(5), shorewall-rules(5), shorewall.conf(5), shorewall-secmarks(5), shorewall-tcclasses(5), shorewall-tcdevices(5), shorewall-tcrules(5), shorewall-tos(5), shorewall-tunnels(5), shorewall-zones(5) NOTES
1. shorewall-rules(5) http://www.shorewall.net/manpages/shorewall-rules.html [FIXME: source] 06/28/2012 SHOREWALL-ACTIONS(5)