Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Is there any possibility of running the PHP script in a debug mode ? Post 302529676 by vidhyaS on Friday 10th of June 2011 03:35:43 AM
Old 06-10-2011
Is there any possibility of running the PHP script in a debug mode ?

Is there any possibility of running the PHP script in a debug mode ?

If so, do i have to download any package? Any free downloads available?

Can anyone please guide me through? Am a newbie in PHP scripting.

Thanks in Advance!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

run in debug mode

Hi, I have a question on my korn shell script. When I run without debugging turned on, I can't get the correct result. If I turn on the debug mode, like sh -x myprogram, it will give me the correct result. Can someone tell me what is going on here? Thanks, :rolleyes: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Debug mode

When I run a lengthy script in debug mode i need to capture all the steps which are executed. e.g ksh -x script.ksh + test -f /proc/mounts + /bin/ls -l /proc/21326/exe + is=ksh + test ksh = ksh + test -s /etc/ksh.kshrc + . /etc/ksh.kshrc + trap 1 2 3 + who am i + awk {print $1} +... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
2 Replies

3. AIX

Running Installp in debug mode

Is there a way I can execute an installp command in debug mode, so that I can see whats happening when a fileset is being installed or updated? (What files are being replace etc etc). I have an installp command failing for unknown reason. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
7 Replies

4. Red Hat

ehternet in debug mode

I have a little dell running redhat server. it's getting ethernet traffic to console and /var/log/messages (up 60Mb) i can't seem to find where to turn it off! any help would be greatly appreciated. here's syslog: here's a snip from the log: Sep 28 21:34:08 zgarch_serv kernel: IN=eth0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: toferloafer
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compile a proc/c++ file in debug mode.

Hi, I'm using the following commands to execute a proc file, but I'm unable to debug the program. What modifications do I need to make in the command options to debug the program created. I have a proc1.pc file, using the following three steps to generate the proc1 exe. After the proc1 exe... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ehari
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to debug an expect script running on a tomcat server

Hello everyone, I have a small expect script as follows; #!/usr/bin/expect -f set force_conservative 0 ;# set to 1 to force conservative mode even if ;# script wasn't run conservatively originally if {$force_conservative} { set send_slow {1 .1} proc send {ignore arg}... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: randeel
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Debug script already running

Hello, is it possible to debug a script that is already running "on-demand"? Somehow a command like "set -x" but once you've executed the script. And another one to disable debugging? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logging perl and shell debug mode.

I have a shell program which calls a perl program. I am running the shell program with command; $ ksh -x <prog_name> Inside the shell program, I am calling perl with warnings. I want to capture the entire output as it comes on screen. The command I tried is: $ ksh -x... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error running a script in nohup mode

Hi, running this script in normal mode, no error occours #!/usr/bin/ksh VALUE=0 SUBJECT='sub' ADDRESSES="aaa@gmail.com" BODY='body' while true do COUNT=$(tail -2500 /log/file.log | grep -i "error" | wc -l) if ; then echo "$BODY" | mailx -s "$SUBJECT" "$ADDRESSES"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nash83
3 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.17. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)