Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OpenSolaris, Solaris, Solaris Express - differences Post 302529616 by Linusolaradm1 on Thursday 9th of June 2011 08:57:09 PM
Old 06-09-2011
Is still live opensolaris?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Differences between Solaris 2.5 and 9

Hi Can anybody tell what are the great differences in Solaris 2.5 and 9? I am seeking information like differences in libraries, User Interface, Configuraion files, daemons, Packaging and archiving tools, Hardware supported etc. Please help me, as this is little urgent. Even if you can refer... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: charlcy
4 Replies

2. Solaris

ipfilter solaris express

Hello, | am trying to setup ipfilter on solaris express snv_91 but I don't seem to have the following file available. /etc/ipf/pfil.ap Is this an older way of configuring the interface?, I have all the packages installed. Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Actuator
1 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Express or OpenIndiana

Simply question which should I use. correct me if I'm wrong but Solaris Express is taking the place of Opensolaris and is officially sanctioned by Oracle and OpenIndiana is what used to be OpenSolaris. If I opt for OpenIndiana is it going to follow the official Oracle Solaris releases or are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: michael78
3 Replies

5. Solaris

In doubt to install Solaris 11 Express

Hi guys. I'm in doubt to install Solaris 11 Express or to install Solaris 10. I tried it a few months ago and that was totally disaster because Solaris 11 was slow as my granny :wall: My PC from my perspective has more than enough HW power to run Solaris 11. OS Name: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 Express - cannot reboot remotely

I have installed Solaris 11 Express on my machine. I have problems trying to reboot the computer remotely. When I log to the local console as the root-user and run reboot everything is fine. But when I log in remotely from a Windows machine using putty and do the same, the computer... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RychnD
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Differences of Solaris zone and Solaris Container

Hi everyone! I am in dire need to know what are the differences between a solaris zone and a solaris container.. Explanations over the net are very confusing. Please help. Thanks! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: arah
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 11 Express - freezes on startup!

I seem to be having a very irritating problem with my Solaris 11 Express fileserver which I built for my small home business. The basic problem is that the system will hang or freeze about 20 seconds into booting up. Grub comes up fine, and I can select between pre-napp-it and current build. It... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smokin Whale
13 Replies
NE_XML_CREATE(3)						neon API reference						  NE_XML_CREATE(3)

NAME
ne_xml_create, ne_xml_destroy - create and destroy an XML parser SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_xml.h> ne_xml_parser *ne_xml_create (void); void ne_xml_destroy (ne_xml_parser *parser); DESCRIPTION
The ne_xml_create function creates an XML parser object, which can be used for parsing XML documents using stacked SAX handlers. RETURN VALUE
ne_xml_create returns a pointer to an XML parser object, and never NULL SEE ALSO
XXX AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@webdav.org>. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWneon | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Volatile | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Neon is available on http://opensolaris.org. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWneon | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Volatile | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Neon is available on http://opensolaris.org. neon 0.25.5 20 January 2006 NE_XML_CREATE(3)