Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: rsync
Operating Systems Linux SuSE rsync Post 302529122 by DGPickett on Wednesday 8th of June 2011 03:05:55 PM
Old 06-08-2011
Is the Utils dir writable and is there a wget dir in there and is it writable?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync

I want to do rsync only for the difference in the last 30 days. How do I specify the "30 days" on the command line below? >rsync -avz prj# /rsource /destination Thanks for help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wz253
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync

I have to update my files to 2-4 servers and I tar all the files and ftp to every server. I have heard about Rsync, but are there any other ways that are the same as Rsync?> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darknite87
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync vs cp

Hi guys, I will be copying data from one FS to another. (only once) These are local Filesystems... Which tool would be more efficient to use in this case? There is a huge amount of data that needs to be copied... (1.5TB) John (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jsy
1 Replies

4. Solaris

please help in rsync

Dear all, I m trying to rsync a file remotely but it is throwing following error. #/opt/sfw/bin/rsync -v -a -e ssh user@xx.xx.xx.xx:/export/home/naresh/utils.sh bash: rsync: command not found rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes read so far) rsync error: error in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: naree
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync

i last night i copied a 400GB folder using rsync and ssh i did: rsync -r /mnt/500_GB ssh miguel@192.168.1.3:/mnt/1500_GB and it copied the folder fine all 400GB. The question is: If i put more files to that initial 400GB folder, which command can i run on my server for it to update the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supermiguel
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync

hi there I wonder if some-one can help. I am trying to use rsync on my mac to transfer a folder to a remote machine. I have logged into rysnc on my mac no problem and I'm trying to execute this command: rsync -a -e ssh /Users/myname/myfolder/sourcefolder/... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: volterony
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync

Am I correct in assuming that the following command: rsync -a /a /b does not make any changes on /a if there are files on /b that are newer (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync

Hi all, I'm new to the rsync world in hpux. Currently I have rsync going through the main public lan, but dude to traffic loads, I have been told that i need to use a dedicated rsync lan. I currently have 4 spare nics and the plan was to use one of these for the rsync, but I can't figure out... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxwanabe
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync Error: rsync: link_stat failed: No such file or directory (2)

I wish to copy all the files & folder under /web/Transfer_Files/data/ on mymac1 (Linux) to remote server mybank.intra.com (Solaris 10) /tmp/ location I am using Ansible tool synchronize module which triggers the unix rsync command as below:rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh=ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
Gtk2::CellRendererPixbuf(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Gtk2::CellRendererPixbuf(3)

NAME
Gtk2::CellRendererPixbuf HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Glib::InitiallyUnowned +----Gtk2::Object +----Gtk2::CellRenderer +----Gtk2::CellRendererPixbuf METHODS
cellrenderer = Gtk2::CellRendererPixbuf->new PROPERTIES
'follow-state' (boolean : readable / writable / private) Whether the rendered pixbuf should be colorized according to the state 'gicon' (Glib::Object::_Unregistered::GIcon : readable / writable / private) The GIcon being displayed 'icon-name' (string : readable / writable / private) The name of the icon from the icon theme 'pixbuf' (Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf : readable / writable / private) The pixbuf to render 'pixbuf-expander-closed' (Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf : readable / writable / private) Pixbuf for closed expander 'pixbuf-expander-open' (Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf : readable / writable / private) Pixbuf for open expander 'stock-detail' (string : readable / writable / private) Render detail to pass to the theme engine 'stock-id' (string : readable / writable / private) The stock ID of the stock icon to render 'stock-size' (Glib::UInt : readable / writable / private) The GtkIconSize value that specifies the size of the rendered icon SEE ALSO
Gtk2, Glib::Object, Glib::InitiallyUnowned, Gtk2::Object, Gtk2::CellRenderer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2008 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 Gtk2::CellRendererPixbuf(3)