Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Can not get wireless to register in linux mint? Post 302528661 by breebutner on Tuesday 7th of June 2011 04:01:54 PM
Old 06-07-2011
Error Can not get wireless to register in linux mint?

I just installed linux mint 11 yesterday. I cannot get the wireless to register, it says that firmware is missing but I can not figure out how to make it work. I am still a newbie and would appreciate any help possible. Thank you.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Wireless issues in Linux Mint.

I am running Linux Mint Gloria on my PC. I have ADSL broadband connection which require login and pswd connection to connect. I have SmartAX MT841 modem which has wireless card free with it. I also have recently purchased DELL inspiron 1545 machine which have Vista preinstalled in it. Now I want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: budtuxy
0 Replies

2. Linux

Linux Mint Wireless Help (Gateway 600)

Hi, I have successfully installed the latest Linux Mint for the very first time on an old (2001) Gateway 600 laptop. I still have my old Windows XP on this too. I cannot figure out how to get the wireless connection to work (to connect to my home router). I have tried installing my only... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssid61
5 Replies

3. Debian

Linux Mint 16

I use linux mint 16 and I'm new to live ux. what should I know? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
4 Replies
MP(3X)																	    MP(3X)

NAME
itom, madd, msub, mult, mdiv, min, mout, pow, gcd, rpow - multiple precision integer arithmetic SYNOPSIS
typedef struct { int len; short *val; } mint; madd(a, b, c) msub(a, b, c) mult(a, b, c) mdiv(a, b, q, r) min(a) mout(a) pow(a, b, m, c) gcd(a, b, c) rpow(a, b, c) msqrt(a, b, r) mint *a, *b, *c, *m, *q, *r; sdiv(a, n, q, r) mint *a, *q; short *r; mint *itom(n) DESCRIPTION
These routines perform arithmetic on integers of arbitrary length. The integers are stored using the defined type mint. Pointers to a mint should be initialized using the function itom, which sets the initial value to n. After that space is managed automatically by the routines. madd, msub, mult, assign to their third arguments the sum, difference, and product, respectively, of their first two arguments. mdiv assigns the quotient and remainder, respectively, to its third and fourth arguments. sdiv is like mdiv except that the divisor is an ordi- nary integer. msqrt produces the square root and remainder of its first argument. rpow calculates a raised to the power b, while pow cal- culates this reduced modulo m. min andmout do decimal input and output. The functions are obtained with the loader option -lmp. DIAGNOSTICS
Illegal operations and running out of memory produce messages and core images. MP(3X)